[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Because now I can listen to Beta acting all smug for another 24h.

It‘s annoying af when I‘m literally not harmful to anyone. In fact, I will give people some cool new roles once my level is high enough ~.

#UdellTheGreat .
I wouldn't have to suffer if you didn't make me fall for such a stupid ass bait lmao

Guess it‘s time to stop trolling.

I‘m getting stronger the more scum reads I get. I have to survive the game. Once my level is high enough I will grant people the option to revive 5 players and 5 players will be able to create new roles for themselves. You guys vote for who gets this in the thread and who gets revived.

Basically you can bring back 5 Townies with stronger roles if you manage to hold majority.

#UdellTheGreat .

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Guess it‘s time to stop trolling.

I‘m getting stronger the more scum reads I get. I have to survive the game. Once my level is high enough I will grant people the option to revive 5 players and 5 players will be able to create new roles for themselves. You guys vote for who gets this in the thread and who gets revived.

Basically you can bring back 5 Townies with stronger roles if you manage to hold majority.

#UdellTheGreat .
The hell, that sounds complicated..
So if I'm getting what you're saying, you basically just an Isekai Godess or what?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My character is a god, so kinda lmfao.

I had a similar role in the Christmas game. Could gift abilities and this time roles and revives.

Udell the best.
My biggest problem with this game was that I had many great ideas, but the role I eventually landed just kinda clicked to me.
I love seeing flips in these kinds of games, because it really works for inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.