[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Of course you have less options if you choose that you need to eliminate somebody for your wincon.

But I don‘t. All I do is give people the choice to revive somebody and power them up.

#UdellTheGreat .
What I don't see is how your revive coincides with you needing to survive, there doesn't seem to be a kind of connection between the two.
There's definitely more to this story if it is true. Which I don't really believe rn.

Roles, let alone indies usually have a kit that is built the way that it's to help them achieve thier goals.
Your revive shenanigan, from how you describe it, seems completely unrelated

What I don't see is how your revive coincides with you needing to survive, there doesn't seem to be a kind of connection between the two.
There's definitely more to this story if it is true. Which I don't really believe rn.

Roles, let alone indies usually have a kit that is built the way that it's to help them achieve thier goals.
Your revive shenanigan, from how you describe it, seems completely unrelated
It‘s just me being a wish fulfilling device.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE knows that‘s what I do. Raito, too.

#UdellTheGreat .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Reverse Jester?
Wins if it doesn't get lynched
My most prominent bet remains a scum with lynch resistance that holds no particular priviledge this phase, or else why attempting to gain time. Probably also got immunity from actions and I tested that once on her, but she probably lied that it's just related to this phase, it might constitute an X shot kind of abilities immunity.

As I inferred, I think she probably played on the Survivor + Buffer stuff to candy her way into our hearts so that we would not lynch her or shoot her since she most likely is aware to be in the middle of the attention most of the time in games, and for what it concerns other scums, probably introducing the intangibility stuff to push them into a state of depression, the intangibility stuff also working to confuse and subdue Town too either way. It's so far working probably, I doubt that someone is planning to shoot her for now and she probably has some high degree of immunity either, on top of the Survivor claim, that's a lot to cling on to assure probable safety to herself. But I don't want to buy her claim extensively overall.

I wonder if my abilities got removed because I suggested we role crush flower and then Vig..

Dont think I said anything else before that.
Come back to thread and get informed I am useless vanilla.
Smh

My most prominent bet remains a scum with lynch resistance that holds no particular priviledge this phase, or else why attempting to gain time. Probably also got immunity from actions and I tested that once on her, but she probably lied that it's just related to this phase, it might constitute an X shot kind of abilities immunity.

As I inferred, I think she probably played on the Survivor + Buffer stuff to candy her way into our hearts so that we would not lynch her or shoot her since she most likely is aware to be in the middle of the attention most of the time in games, and for what it concerns other scums, probably introducing the intangibility stuff to push them into a state of depression, the intangibility stuff also working to confuse and subdue Town too either way. It's so far working probably, I doubt that someone is planning to shoot her for now and she probably has some high degree of immunity either, on top of the Survivor claim, that's a lot to cling on to assure probable safety to herself. But I don't want to buy her claim extensively overall.
But flower claimed to be able to give town some buffs...
If flower doesnt deliver then she will get lynched/killed

Status
Not open for further replies.