Questions & Mysteries What do you think will happen to Perona?

In chapter 925 Perona finds out that Moria is still alive and decides to go find him, as for Moria the last time we saw him was on Blackbeard's territory Fullalead Island.

Do you think Perona will successfully find Moria? Also do you think she will encounter the Blackbeard Pirates? And if it's neither of those two then what you think will happen to her?

Tagging all the Perona fans.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
In chapter 925 Perona finds out that Moria is still alive and decides to go find him, as for Moria the last time we saw him was on Blackbeard territory Fullalead Island.

Do you think Perona will successfully find Moria? Also do you think she will encounter the Blackbeard Pirates? And if it's neither of those two then what you think will happen to her?

I think moria will join the bb pirates and perona will join as well but in name only when the time comes she will be an ally of the SHs

In chapter 925 Perona finds out that Moria is still alive and decides to go find him, as for Moria the last time we saw him was on Blackbeard's territory Fullalead Island.

Perona will encounter straw hats somewhere after wano arc and then join luffy crews...
:cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Huh, good question...I think she will find Moria, but I don’t think she’ll want to join him if he’s actually allied with Blackbeard. We saw Mihawk getting harassed by the Marines after the Shichibukai were disbanded, but maybe he slips by them and manages to find/save her by engaging Teach? Would probably play out like Shanks/Kaido; we get to hear about it later on, and neither one damages the other enough to make some waves in the news.

Either way, I think Perona will ultimately meet up with Zoro and the crew somehow, and if Hiyori happens to see her with the swordsman...yeeee-iiikes!! :emohiyo::zosmug::perocry:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Mihawk planted a Cacao tree for Perona on his island, he's such a Tsundere.
:neesama:

I think Perona will "join" the Blackbeard Pirates as if Moria is alive, he's probably a member of their crew. If Moria is dead, then Perona might get captured by them.

I don't know if Oda will write a plot line of Zoro/Mihawk needing to rescue Perona. I don't know if I'd want that.

She's gonna be way over her head.

Moriah will probably have to protect or sacrifice himself for her. He's probably pissed about Absolam and wouldn't just watch another crewmate die

Edit: Actually looked up their relationship and Perona sees Moriah as a father figure, and with Moriah's character being mostly about loss, I think theirs a high chance he sacrifices himself for her

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Mihawk planted a Cacao tree for Perona on his island, he's such a Tsundere.
:neesama:

I think Perona will "join" the Blackbeard Pirates as if Moria is alive, he's probably a member of their crew. If Moria is dead, then Perona might get captured by them.

I don't know if Oda will write a plot line of Zoro/Mihawk needing to rescue Perona. I don't know if I'd want that.
Wasn't that cacao tree thing in the perona novel only?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Hmm it depends on what Oda wants to make of Moria and her character, there is a broad amount of feasible possibilities. Moria might very well not be needed in the story anymore but what if he died, what would it be of Perona? So in my headcanon he is probably still alive somewhere.