Theory Tobi is Uchiha Madara..

i------------->.

once a wise uchiha said : " pipole live their lives bound by what dey accept as corect and tro..dat's how dey tefine reality...but what daz it mean to be corect or tro???..merely vague concepts!!!...AND THERE REALITY MIGHT ALL BE A MIRAGE..."

problem is that some..no not some..many..no not many...i mean toooo many....no I MEAN ALL....ALL OF YOU THOUGHT ITACHI WAS FOOLED BY BOBITO!!!when bobito made itachi (and kisame) believe he was uchiha Madara...

but what tis all of u exept me dont realize...is that they were nothing but fooled victimz of kishimoto's illusion..

use ur brain and think well....do u really think that some fodder naive character like bobito would full teh master class wise shinobi like itachi and kisame????...

think about it..kisame saw tobi's face twice and always called him Madara...

let me list u bunch of badass smart shinobies who always believed tobi was madara : " nagato, jiraiya,itachi,kisame, and teh white zesu and spiral one"..(yes soiral zesu iz smart and he fooled u all FOOLED READEZ!!!!...)

-now let me get clear and sinmple : TOBI'S MYSTERY ISN'T OVER....TOBI'S REAL IDENTITY IS UCHIHA MADARA..despite teh fake Bobito reveal...

ur bobito truth was nothing but mere illusion and there will come day ur truth will become mere illsuion cuz real tobi ID was always meant to be uchiha madara!!!!..

i------------->.

once a wise uchiha said : " pipole live their lives bound by what dey accept as corect and tro..dat's how dey tefine reality...but what daz it mean to be corect or tro???..merely vague concepts!!!...AND THERE REALITY MIGHT ALL BE A MIRAGE..."

problem is that some..no not some..many..no not many...i mean toooo many....no I MEAN ALL....ALL OF YOU THOUGHT ITACHI WAS FOOLED BY BOBITO!!!when bobito made itachi (and kisame) believe he was uchiha Madara...

but what tis all of u exept me dont realize...is that they were nothing but fooled victimz of kishimoto's illusion..

use ur brain and think well....do u really think that some fodder naive character like bobito would full teh master class wise shinobi like itachi and kisame????...

let me list u bunch of badass smart shinobies who always believed tobi was madara : " nagato, jiraiya,itachi,kisame, and teh white zesu and spiral one"..(yes soiral zesu iz smart and he fooled u all FOOLED READEZ!!!!...)

-now let me get clear and sinmple : TOBI'S MYSTERY ISN'T OVER....TOBI'S REAL IDENTITY IS UCHIHA MADARA..despite teh fake Bobito reveal...

ur bobito truth was nothing but mere illusion and there will come day ur truth will become mere illsuion cuz real tobi ID was always meant to be uchiha madara!!!!..
Are you that schizo @Fused from Narutoforum ?

i------------->.

this alone shows how much Kishi sucked in the last part people are still confused and upset that Kishi pulled something like that Naruto become from a classic to shit

I'm sorry there is nothing to be interpreted here Obito is just bad writing