Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Because Sanji haters are flat-earthers. They want Sanji to fight a ground based opponent instead of aerial type fighter.
No LOL its even stupider than that.........................................King looks and acts too cool, believe it or not that's all it comes down to. Beating someone that looks like King is like beating Francis Ngannou as opposed to beating Stipe Miocic, though they may be relative in ability, one is objectively scarier and more intimidating than the other and so beating Ngannou(King) would be grounds for more hype than beating Stipe(Queen). I know its a weird example but this is the levels we have to bring ourselves down to.

Eh I put Yamato mid calamities right now. Like they’d get extreme diffed by King/Queen but would extreme diff Jack if he was full health
Yeah, both of them will have their fights soon so I wouldn't focus much on their current strength right now.
No LOL its even stupider than that.........................................King looks and acts too cool, believe it or not that's all it comes down to. Beating someone that looks like King is like beating Francis Ngannou as opposed to beating Stipe Miocic, though they may be relative in ability, one is objectively scarier and more intimidating than the other and so beating Ngannou(King) would be grounds for more hype than beating Stipe(Queen). I know its a weird example but this is the levels we have to bring ourselves down to.
I can see what you're saying. I don't really care who Sanji fight really since King >~ Queen for me but Sanji always gets good looking fight so King would obviously be the better option.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
you also can mention sanji literally being the son of the sky (his mother’s name means sky)

I’d love if he created a new fighting style like “Phoenix style” or “Suzaku Style.”
Dont know why, but it reminds me of Chrono Cross opening.
Maybe it's the intro part that talks about skies. lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Because the idea of Sanji being that strong EOW is going to hurt so many headcanons about him getting kicked out of the M3.

Hence why some Sanji haters have instead gone to saying Yamato is above the calamities
"Sanji out of M3" is as old as one piece itself.
For some, Zoro becomes "less special" if "the cook" is nearly as strong as the "badass swordboi what wanna be the very best" like he's Ash or something.

For the folks who said Queen is interested in Sanji, you're wrong.
Yea I see the argument for Sanji vs Queen is the Judge thing but that would only be a good set up if WCI didn't happen and we never met Judge. They've already both agreed Judge isn't Sanji father and moved on with their lives. If they want to resolve their relationship, that's only for them to decide. Queen cares more about Drake, Chopper and Udon prisoners over Sanji.

Because the idea of Sanji being that strong EOW is going to hurt so many headcanons
They're so desperate for Zoro to be closer to Luffy that they downplay every character. They don't actually care about Queen Judge connection, they care about King being Kaido strongest crewmember and don't want Sanji fighting him.

Regardless, King and Queen are close in strength so beating either would put him up there, but Sanji vs King would be top 3 artistically.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If King would have been called Queen, they would be saying Queen(King) for Sanji... XdxD

Yea I see the argument for Sanji vs Queen is the Judge thing but that would only be a good set up if WCI didn't happen and we never met Judge. They've already both agreed Judge isn't Sanji father and moved on with their lives. If they want to resolve their relationship, that's only for them to decide. Queen cares more about Drake, Chopper and Udon prisoners over Sanji.
the fact that im pretty sure if Sanji dont give a f**k about Judge when Queen talking about him.
now if Oda decided to make Queen talking about Sora, im kinda leaning slightly about Sanji vs Queen because WCI doesn't even reveal Sanji's mystery enough. :noo: