[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DAY PHASE EXTENSION ACTUALLY SAVED FUJI LAST TIME. IT POSSIBLE HIS SCUMMATES COMPLAINED AND WANTED EXTRA TIME BUT THATS A BIT OF AN ANGLESHOOTING REACH NOW. EITHERWAY PERSONALLY THINK FUJI IS THE SMARTEST YEET TODAY. HIS ROLE IS SIMPLY TOO DANGEROUS TO KEEP AROUND

Emil

Certified Memelord
I personally suspect the players that are currently trying to divert the Dyna lynch.
HAHHAHA

.... . ... / .- -. / .. -. -.. .. . / - .... --- / -. --- ..--.. / .-- .... -.-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / ... ..- ... .--. . -.-. - / .... . / .... .- ... / - . .- -- -- .- - . ... ..--.. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .... . / .. ... / .--. .-. --- -... .- -... .- .-.. -.-- / .. -- -- ..- -. . / - --- / .-.. -.-- -. -.-. .... / ... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / --. --- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- .--- .. / .-- .... --- / .. ... / ... .. -- .--. .-.. -.-- / -- --- .-. . / -.. .- -. --. . .-. --- ..- ... .-.-.- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. ..- --.. / -.. -.-- -. .- -- .. - . / ... ..- ... .--. . -.-. - . -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- . ... -. - / -- . .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- -- --. ..- ... / .... .. -- / - .... .. ... / .... .- .-. -.. / .-.. --- .-..

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
.... . ... / .- -. / .. -. -.. .. . / - .... --- / -. --- ..--.. / .-- .... -.-- / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / ... ..- ... .--. . -.-. - / .... . / .... .- ... / - . .- -- -- .- - . ... ..--.. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .... . / .. ... / .--. .-. --- -... .- -... .- .-.. -.-- / .. -- -- ..- -. . / - --- / .-.. -.-- -. -.-. .... / ... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / --. --- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- .--- .. / .-- .... --- / .. ... / ... .. -- .--. .-.. -.-- / -- --- .-. . / -.. .- -. --. . .-. --- ..- ... .-.-.- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. ..- --.. / -.. -.-- -. .- -- .. - . / ... ..- ... .--. . -.-. - . -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- . ... -. - / -- . .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- -- --. ..- ... / .... .. -- / - .... .. ... / .... .- .-. -.. / .-.. --- .-..
"HES AN INDIE THO NO? WHY DO YOU SUSPECT HE HAS TEAMMATES? PEOPLE JUST THINK HE IS PROBABALY IMMUNE TO LYNCH SO WE ARE GOING FOR FUJI WHO IS SIMPLY MORE DANGEROUS. JUST CUZ DYNAMITE SUSPECTED YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU FULL OMGUS HIM THIS HARD LOL "

HES AN INDIE THO NO? WHY DO YOU SUSPECT HE HAS TEAMMATES? PEOPLE JUST THINK HE IS PROBABALY IMMUNE TO LYNCH SO WE ARE GOING FOR FUJI WHO IS SIMPLY MORE DANGEROUS. JUST CUZ DYNAMITE SUSPECTED YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU FULL OMGUS HIM THIS HARD LOL

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That's very useful info Mango. But why would scum waste a kill on Midnight lmao? I saw his role when he got killed and saw he was already killed and flipped. Why waste a kill on that role lmao??
Probably just to reduce the numbers, but I agree that the Midnight kill was a peculiar choice.

I'd really like to hear more from you mate

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
dyna is so weird
claiming he is a hologram so I guess just a ghost that can post
but he keeps mentioning queen emilia....
I conceived the outchance Dyna and Emilia could stand in a team yesterday, it was nothing but a hunch, all case scenarios have to be broadened in this game after all.
Dyna claimed that after he returned from death, he can only respond to Emi. This jives with the idea that his role attatches itself to Emi, which is probably why he claimed to win if she wins too. If they were a scum team together, why on Earth would they communicate openly as such in the thread, when they would almost certainly have a QT, Discord server or PM conversation to strategise in away from the thread? Can we please make sure we're actually thinking these scenarios through? At the very worst case it's a cult thing, which if true should have been in the writeups. Currently, all we know is one recruit failed.

"But Ratchet, they could be talking openly to throw people off"

Out of all possibilities, this seems like one of the most ludicrous. The risks and attention it garners far outweigh any benefits, because other scum (like Serials) in the game would have motivation to eliminate them to remove "town" blocks from forming. This theory simply does not make sense.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Dyna claimed that after he returned from death, he can only respond to Emi. This jives with the idea that his role attatches itself to Emi, which is probably why he claimed to win if she wins too. If they were a scum team together, why on Earth would they communicate openly as such in the thread, when they would almost certainly have a QT, Discord server or PM conversation to strategise in away from the thread? Can we please make sure we're actually thinking these scenarios through? At the very worst case it's a cult thing, which if true should have been in the writeups. Currently, all we know is one recruit failed.

"But Ratchet, they could be talking openly to throw people off"

Out of all possibilities, this seems like one of the most ludicrous. The risks and attention it garners far outweigh any benefits, because other scum (like Serials) in the game would have motivation to eliminate them to remove "town" blocks from forming. This theory simply does not make sense.
I agree with this, and also DynaMight very very often gets fucked over in the early phases of the game, so much so that I'm almost certain he made some counter measures to that in his role.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Where are you getting this from? Even if you can revive a player every single day phase, why would you use it then, and not later on in the day, where there is likely to be more kills coming through, and more options to choose from?
Not to mention, why would he mention that so brazenly when not even pressured?
It's almost as if he's asking for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.