and like 5 indies

doubt we have mafia now tbh

tho TAC's ability says it can leak stuff from mafia chat

why didnt he use it yesterday omg

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway since we have conversions

town reads get fked up alot

im thinking cult will go for ppl like JW kvothe lanji beta or ratchet who were town read by alot of ppl

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Wow.. I did survive the night..
But I did scare scums shitless because they disabled my defensive and investigative abilities for 5 WHOLE FUCKING CYCLES.
I mean at that point I coulda just been perma crushed lmao. 5 cycles sounds OP af, lmao.

(I'm catching up, give me a sec)

Emil

Certified Memelord
But I did scare scums shitless because they disabled my defensive and investigative abilities for 5 WHOLE FUCKING CYCLES.
I mean at that point I coulda just been perma crushed lmao. 5 cycles sounds OP af, lmao.

dude im thinking its fake tbh

every1 seems to be hit by that

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

This happened to me and a lot of other people too... But I think the max amount of people that have been visited in the night write up is 4, and that's me, and I can't do anything remotely close to that XD

@MangoSenpai
Does your wincon hurts town?
LMAO I was just about to say this. I thought Melon was strange. So I checked last night this is what I got:
"Can't steal it"...........This is the description I got for this passive: Being part of the latest technology of Google research centers, it is impossible to decrypt any of your abilities. Thus, your abilities cannot be stolen or destroyed. Passive alone is dangerous and can PR too? I bet my money melon is scum. Been on my radar.
Sure did, I admitted to it as well. Doesn't mean I'm scum.
YOU ARE SCUM. If two town players were on you last night and one of them caught you doing suspicious shit then you ain't bloody town. Your passive alone is busted. Cannot anyone desern which character melon is playing based on this passive?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@MangoSenpai

LMAO I was just about to say this. I thought Melon was strange. So I checked last night this is what I got:
"Can't steal it"...........This is the description I got for this passive: Being part of the latest technology of Google research centers, it is impossible to decrypt any of your abilities. Thus, your abilities cannot be stolen or destroyed. Passive alone is dangerous and can PR too? I bet my money melon is scum. Been on my radar.

YOU ARE SCUM. If two town players were on you last night and one of them caught you doing suspicious shit then you ain't bloody town. Your passive alone is busted. Cannot anyone desern which character melon is playing based on this passive?
ya melon looks scum as sht

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@MangoSenpai

I don't want people taking or destroying my abilities, what's wrong with that? They are conditionally useful, with Kvo breaking her PR I just got something that I can use to help us, if it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.