[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that even if they had hijacked me, blackening couldn't have been used, so I would assume that my ability got stolen and whoever used blackening doesn't have any restrictions in order to use it, but I didn't get notified and I have no idea of how can a convert ability be stolen like that
Ah yes your ability that you can't even use got stolen Night 1 by someone who doesn't even have to follow the same restrictions as you.

What a convenient explanation.

[Vote Lynch Queen]

Vote Lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris

The roleblock flower and rolecrush fuji, even if they were to collaborate this to be true.. it could've been the person you converted doing that. I recall in the game where I got culted by odd, odd took claim of my kill onto mafia to defend himself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hey guys wont be available for some hours but here a short recap:

First cart ride:
-Fujishiro
-Kvothe
-Tucker
-TYPO
-Rej (Holder)

One between us is atleast scum (secret Cart infornation)

Ekkologix- survived a regular kill performed by the Cart

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also TYPO somehow managed to enter the cart which is very scummy imho.

He probably has a role that is muted and he entered the cart via DM.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my role isn't specifically heavens feel sakura, it's more like a mix of the three routes, and I didn't want to be useless for most of the game or the entire game, so i took the liberty of giving medusa for town sakura to use, makes more sense than a town black shadow lol
Except Sakura outside of Heavens Feel is basically a non-entity, and the black Shadow is specifically only a Heavens Feel thing.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also TYPO somehow managed to enter the cart which is very scummy imho.

He probably has a role that is muted and he entered the cart via DM.
I'd think that a muted role would have some sort of other way of communicating, such as messages through the host

First cart ride:
-Fujishiro
-Kvothe
-Tucker
-TYPO
-Rej (Holder)

Out of these I'd think Typo looks the worst.
T-pein has his entire role stolen (allegedly)
Kvothe seems townish
Fuji is well.. hard to say.

so guys u think fuji will survive lynch again?

also @Finalbeta did u leave dyna this easily and move to queen?

dem we got lots of ningens to yeet
They both constitute major dangers but we have more possibilities at our disposal about Queen, that should be obvious.

And I attempted to explain Town how Fujishiro was presumably not the most optimal lynch unlike some inferred. They didn't listen to Superman. We can chalk it up to this.

Well, what is done is done. Now there's a lot of meat on the grill in front of us.

who got culted? thoughts?

ratchet kinda soft defending queen
Ratchet would normally most likely be one of the first choices out of a linear reasoning, but a very good strategist would probably not choose them in my opinion. This would likely turn into an endless circle of WIFOM, because there could potentially be many other feasible choices looking less obvious too, and still so him, ultimately probably leading Town still not to fundamentally "trust Ratchet" thinking he can very well be a culted player like many other choices + however a very dangerous one for his vast experience at this game; so to sum it up on the one hand an expert very useful player for Cult, on the other there would be more risk that the new recruited cultist is spotted, because Town would most likely consider WIFOM rationale from the recruiter and be unsure on whom to vote, however eventually betting on the recruiter to be possibly a linear thinker and so ultimately voting Ratchet, instead of being simply stuck on the endless WIFOM circle, thinking he has the best chances at being culted.

So then again it depends on the level of the recruiter from our current understanding. If they are more linear thinkers or not. If they are, the odds Ratchet are culted can very well be high.

Ratchet

Ratchet would normally most likely be one of the first choices out of a linear reasoning, but a very good strategist would probably not choose them in my opinion.
It's funny you mention that, because I was offered to "bend the knee and become an ally of a Kingdom". I rejected it of course, because there isn't anyone in this game I'd want to cult with from the off (or even be scum with, frankly). It was also alongside the "your defensive abilities etc have been crushed" and I wasn't sure if they were both independent of each other, so I certainly wasn't going to join someone who tried to threaten me into it.

Your point is kind of muddled, though. You've fallen into the trap of thinking that less experienced players would recruit me, and more experienced players would not. That's not really how it goes. Experienced players are competent enough to appear to break their expected meta, without really breaking it at all. After all, the chances of me being lynched due to the fear that I may have been culted are, I would hope, fairly slim to none. This is important to remember, because while I may be the obvious choice to be recruited, that by itself does not actually mean anything other than from a metagaming standpoint. And metagaming is one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia. When you're hunting for a Cult, you're really looking for the leader. Because if you lynch the recruited player, well do that enough times and the Cult will still win, which is why they often start much weaker than a Mafia group. Going after recruits is a fool's errand. It's why the lynch on Queen is important now - even if players they recruit don't die or convert back to the Town afterwards, being able to stop the Cult from growing severely hampers their chances of victory.

Emil

Certified Memelord
eh? who said he's covid?
none, im just asking if hes rly a virus or covid how do we stop him? he tanked an alleged rc + kill from fuji and can infiltrate private chats

Where on Earth am I "soft defending" Queen? My vote was on her with what, the first post I made? Are you even reading the same game I am?
the first thing u did was go off on light which reads as a soft discredit to him. out of everone so far u r the only one to do that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's funny you mention that, because I was offered to "bend the knee and become an ally of a Kingdom". I rejected it of course, because there isn't anyone in this game I'd want to cult with from the off (or even be scum with, frankly). It was also alongside the "your defensive abilities etc have been crushed" and I wasn't sure if they were both independent of each other, so I certainly wasn't going to join someone who tried to threaten me into it.

Your point is kind of muddled, though. You've fallen into the trap of thinking that less experienced players would recruit me, and more experienced players would not. That's not really how it goes. Experienced players are competent enough to appear to break their expected meta, without really breaking it at all. After all, the chances of me being lynched due to the fear that I may have been culted are, I would hope, fairly slim to none. This is important to remember, because while I may be the obvious choice to be recruited, that by itself does not actually mean anything other than from a metagaming standpoint. And metagaming is one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia. When you're hunting for a Cult, you're really looking for the leader. Because if you lynch the recruited player, well do that enough times and the Cult will still win, which is why they often start much weaker than a Mafia group. Going after recruits is a fool's errand. It's why the lynch on Queen is important now - even if players they recruit don't die or convert back to the Town afterwards, being able to stop the Cult from growing severely hampers their chances of victory.
Suppose can't argue with that, I still don't like Melon's PR shenanigans, but it seems Queen is a bigger prio here

Vote Lynch Queen
@AL sama @Tris

Emil

Certified Memelord

First cart ride:
-Fujishiro
-Kvothe
-Tucker
-TYPO
-Rej (Holder)

ah another typo infiltration here as well, and u have fuji in it too. this cart is donezo lol

so do u scum read me or was that out if spite rej? thanks for outing my protections. totally helps...

out of all these scum ningens u actually chose to shoot me. Which post of mine yesterday strikes u like "yep i gotta shoot this guy out of every1 else"

i need a good reasoning cuz i dont appreciate this tbh

Ratchet

the first thing u did was go off on light which reads as a soft discredit to him. out of everone so far u r the only one to do that.
Did you actually read what I was saying to Light, or did you just see post and think "this must mean Ratchet is against what Light is arguing for"? I'm going to act in good faith, and assume you didn't, so allow me to explain carefully. I argued with Light about him claiming first, before Queen. I argued about this with him, because an Investigator should never, ever claim before the person they investigated. What that means Usopp, is that my issue had nothing to do with Queen, Queen wasn't even mentioned, it was wholly down to procedure that was not followed. Light argued that, in this specific case, it was fine not to follow it, because of what he had against Queen. Are we still following along? I then pointed out that, just because the act of not following the procedure may not have as many glaringly obvious false positives as it usually would, does not mean you should stop following it, because it sets a bad example for players who otherwise wouldn't know what to do.

Assuming you're still with me, can you tell me then where exactly I soft-defended Queen? I can get quotes if you like. For it to be a soft-defence, my argument would have to attempt to undermine what Light was proposing. That clearly was not the case here. You can't just use words you don't know because you think they sound good. I can't be trying to discredit Light, if I don't make any attempt to actually discredit Light.
why getting so defensive about it tho ratchet san :hihihi:
This is the second time in quick succession you've attatched a term errenously, presumably because you feel it gives your accusation more value. It isn't defensive to question arguments that are thrown your way, particularly when they're as poorly-conceived as yours seem to be. It isn't defensive to question the credibility of my interlocutors when their line of reasoning strikes me as nonsensical. It's kind of how the game is played. What would you rather have me do, ignore it? As Town, my job is to analyse arguments that are put forth, to see if there is scum motivation in them or if they are misguiding. If I were to ignore arguments that struck me as dumb, I'd be failing in that role. The better question is, why are you so quick to attempt to attatch a scum-tell to my behaviour? You are not infallible. If you came into this expecting to be able to preach whatever you like and have no one question it in turn, then I'm sorry to say, but you're mistaken about the role town takes in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.