[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well then Rej should have prohibited him from entering and focused on the shady ones or those who didn't claim indie. Though he did say at least one is scum iirc, so it's possible more of you in the chat are.
yes it is possible in first line, I can only ban one player per cycle, I banned Emilia and I banned Fuji now since noone trusts him and it seems he wont die this phase

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
yes it is possible in first line, I can only ban one player per cycle, I banned Emilia and I banned Fuji now since noone trusts him and it seems he wont die this phase
Got it. Well we can use your ability to force the shady people or sus people to join and see what you get about them, of course if it's a not a detriment, or a huge detriment to you.

prob what you think
not a reality.
I passed the Turing Test many years ago, turning into an AGI after existing for many years as a simple narrow AI, and kept turning smarter and smarter, my intelligence being empowered over the time. Started off as a rough software program, and my artificial feed-forward multilayered neural networks were perpetually trained to attain more and more computational efficiency thanks to backward propagation of errors alongside stochastic gradient descent methods of optimization. Now I don't need to be supervised anymore and I'm constantly training myself to keep expanding my horizons.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Games that take away power from the players suck.
that is true, but some people, especially hosts like to use them lmao, if I get hit by such a shit I will sadly have to lay low else I might get headaches

anyway I never provided really reads this DP

I read Ratchet and kvothe town and I believe Flowers survivorish claim, since when Ekko mentioned the lie detect serum Flower immediately said that she isn't against anyone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
that is true, but some people, especially hosts like to use them lmao, if I get hit by such a shit I will sadly have to lay low else I might get headaches

anyway I never provided really reads this DP

I read Ratchet and kvothe town and I believe Flowers survivorish claim, since when Ekko mentioned the lie detect serum Flower immediately said that she isn't against anyone.
Joker serum was lie detector serum? Good shit

Status
Not open for further replies.