[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that fken uwu could revive his scummates over and over and only dies if they all die

yea this is games over

dont think this is winnable

uwu will get revived next cycle and we cant ever kill his scummates without him just reviving tjem

They were tunnelling me too before dying.

Oh by the way, I heavily suspect who claimed I could be culted. I spefically inferred how that would not work out on me yesterday and also I would not make Supes if I allowed myself to be culted.

Also my meta can vary in many games, there's no clear pattern. I also coast as Town sometimes for example, but I didn't really take such road.

They were tunnelling me too before dying.

Oh by the way, I heavily suspect who claimed I could be culted. I spefically inferred how that would not work out on me yesterday and also I would not make Supes if I allowed myself to be culted.

Also my meta can vary in many games, there's no clear pattern. I also coast as Town sometimes for example, but I didn't really take such road.
I mean you can trace down my meta statistics and spot a clear pattern, but you will end up disappointed by the results, most likely.

We should lynch Dyna in my opinion, I feel they can presumably be extensively dangerous. Fujishiro never came out so abruptly as a scum at least, they prefer to lay low claiming wise then they flip such.

Vote Lynch DynaMight

Status
Not open for further replies.