[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
After thinking it over I am pretty sure Queen's a death miller.

Some things don't add up.

First;y, why didn't anyone say anything about this?
[Passive - Kouhai] - Sakura has a crush on the protagonist "Shirou Emiya" and assists him with daily activities. She will share a Mason Chat with another townie in the game.

On D1 everyone posted bar Typo and on D2 everyone bar Emilia and Typo posted. And if it had been one of them why wouldn't Queen just tag them or why wouldn't she let us know that there should be someone out there that can vouch for her? She was being voted up and at one time the entire vote count and all the votes were just on her. It would have been an optimal solution to let us know about it at the beginning and to allow us to clear up things that way. Instead of that she just went silent and disappeared. Most likely because the entire thing is fake.

Secondly, I invested her and my ability allows me to find out one random ability of the target. Yet that ability isn't in her sheet, but she didn't deny having it. I assume that if it were a hidden ability I wouldn't get it at all. Moreover, the ability was used and appeared in the writeup as well. I don't understand how I could get her ability, the ability that was used, and the ability she confirmed to be in her possession, but is not in her role sheet now, unless there are some shenanigans at play and her flip being completely fake adds up to it imo.

After thinking it over I am pretty sure Queen's a death miller.

Some things don't add up.

First;y, why didn't anyone say anything about this?
[Passive - Kouhai] - Sakura has a crush on the protagonist "Shirou Emiya" and assists him with daily activities. She will share a Mason Chat with another townie in the game.

On D1 everyone posted bar Typo and on D2 everyone bar Emilia and Typo posted. And if it had been one of them why wouldn't Queen just tag them or why wouldn't she let us know that there should be someone out there that can vouch for her? She was being voted up and at one time the entire vote count and all the votes were just on her. It would have been an optimal solution to let us know about it at the beginning and to allow us to clear up things that way. Instead of that she just went silent and disappeared. Most likely because the entire thing is fake.

Secondly, I invested her and my ability allows me to find out one random ability of the target. Yet that ability isn't in her sheet, but she didn't deny having it. I assume that if it were a hidden ability I wouldn't get it at all. Moreover, the ability was used and appeared in the writeup as well. I don't understand how I could get her ability, the ability that was used, and the ability she confirmed to be in her possession, but is not in her role sheet now, unless there are some shenanigans at play and her flip being completely fake adds up to it imo.
Kvitte did say something about that mason,
Why are you wondering about queen btw?
We know her role flipped weird.
Bastard game I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.