[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
melon is the only one am sure of
but you arent cooperating
and now you want to kill townies?
smh
wnt bother fuji
Dude my vote is on Typo rn, and it was on Usopp before. I don’t trust them.

You also know damn well how long Mel has been out for and she came back and really wanted to play this game. Let her troll, she isn’t killing anybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Idk, I'm not certain with her compare to my sus reads on Emilia, Typo, and others because I didn't die when I broke the PR. But Lanji seems to know more than I do.
Lanji imo is being a bit of a hound for no reason, I mean really why would she kill Queen if she was mafia when she was being pushed for a Lynch? Ask yourself that.

Lanji imo is being a bit of a hound for no reason, I mean really why would she kill Queen if she was mafia when she was being pushed for a Lynch? Ask yourself that.
Lanji imo is being a bit of a hound for no reason

plenty of reasons but I wont say
its an issue of trust
but its a guarantee

whatever we should have planned our roles better

Lanji imo is being a bit of a hound for no reason

plenty of reasons but I wont say
its an issue of trust
but its a guarantee

whatever we should have planned our roles better
Lel dude, I don’t care. Explain somehow.

Also, be nicer to her man. She just came back and this is a fun game. If she isn’t being openly hostile then let her be come on.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Scum or not, what you did to us earns you a special place in hell.
Yeah... Sorry about that. I realize I probably should have went with more traditional abilities, it fits my character perfectly. Designed this role in a few hours.

Also, if Mango is right and Fuji is a zombie collector Arthas, you think he can be lynched?

Honestly thinking his lynch may result in a fail again, I wouldn't put it past him to do something broken like that. He might not be able to get lynched... but maybe can be killed at night? Cause there has to be a weakness to it. Or if midnight's his recruit, he may die if we kill him: he was probably invincible day 1 or until he recruited someone, and killing this person will make him more vulnerable.

Yeah... Sorry about that. I realize I probably should have went with more traditional abilities, it fits my character perfectly. Designed this role in a few hours.

Also, if Mango is right and Fuji is a zombie collector Arthas, you think he can be lynched?

Honestly thinking his lynch may result in a fail again, I wouldn't put it past him to do something broken like that. He might not be able to get lynched... but maybe can be killed at night? Cause there has to be a weakness to it. Or if midnight's his recruit, he may die if we kill him: he was probably invincible day 1 or until he recruited someone, and killing this person will make him more vulnerable.
Sorry to break it to you hun but I’m completely invincible.
Even my horse is named after that ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.