Character Discussion Calling Yamato a she

Yamato wants to be addressed as a man. Ain't that big of a deal cos I believe Yamato is gna revert back to his former self after the conclusion of Wano but until then Imma respect his wishes and address him as a man:jordanmf:
Negative. It's Oden. If Oden were a women, it would be the same thing. Stop thinking about sex.

I'm quite pissed off on this matter because biological [males] have claimed to be a female and they have been given rights to compete in the female sports just because of that. Obviously duh, the biological [males] are now dominating in female sports making "world breaking" records for female standards, that's disgusting to say the least.

I've never really intervened in these types of debates, because I know that at the end of the day the "radical left" will win because "they have too much power." But I couldn't hold off my irritation when I saw the same thing occurring even here.
As I previously stated, my society is too late with the LGBT that our priorities where I live are so different at this point... cause my society is still struggling to have LGBT be in public without getting shamed, attacked agressively and receive threats... for me that’s all I care about and language is not at all in our concern actually that we consider it lame topic...

As an example, my boyfriend, he’s got a very feminine body...you might mistake him to be female biologically just like how people thought Okiku is biological female at first... when I first met my boyfriend and got to know each other, I remember talking to him sometimes with “male pronouns” and sometimes with “female pronouns”, and literally these pronouns were coming out of my mouth in a very spontaneous way...

Anyway because I noticed that about myself when I talk, I ended up asking him about what he prefers to be referred to... my boyfriend answer was literally “who gives a shit... use whatever you like”
Lmao
Like those topics aren’t even in our top 100 priorities

We’re still at the phase of trying to make those relationships legal and in public
Post automatically merged:

Even Kiku was refering himself as he when saying "Sessha"
I still wanna know if Sanji is woke or not Lmao
What’s his reaction to Kiku’s reveal was something I really longed to know
I know some people use the Okama people in Okama land
But The difference here is that they are ugly as fuck
Okiku is gorgeous all around.. so I wanted to really know how will he act haha, is he gonna be like Kinemon around Kiku? Or is he gonna still thirst? Or is he gonna make a funny shocked face

Last edited:
For Yamato i think it's fine to call her with whatever pronouns you want right now because it's not made clear if it's all part of the Oden persona or if she actually consider herself a man at this point.
I'd rather wait until we have more interactions and development and see how Yamato adresses herself after the arc ends and hopefully drops the Oden persona.

With Kiku i'd say it's pretty clear cut that she considers herself a woman.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Negative. It's Oden. If Oden were a women, it would be the same thing. Stop thinking about sex.
It's a bit tricky. Luffy did address Yamato as a lady. Unless Oda wants us to go the full distance and start addressing Yamato as Oden. He is going to revert back to Yamato the lady but until then I will continue to address him as a man. It ain't that deep.

It's a bit tricky. Luffy did address Yamato as a lady. Unless Oda wants us to go the full distance and start addressing Yamato as Oden. He is going to revert back to Yamato the lady but until then I will continue to address him as a man. It ain't that deep.
Luffy is such a disrespectful man Lol
Inb4 people demand for Luffy to be cancelled hhhhh
I seem to have attracted the funniest faces for that comment Lmao

Appearance does not matter, right?

Next time you see an Apple, do not call it an Apple, call it Orange. Because appearance does not matter, right?

He/She debate is for certain members of our society. And when we see them we can recognize them, and from their appearance, we can come to a conclusion that we should ask them first, as to what gender do they identify themselves?

If a man stands up, decides to call himself a SHE, I would slap the shit out of him. Not because I don't respect his opinion, just because he is disrespecting a certain community.

Let us not forget, who has the right to decide their gender, and who does not have the right to do it.

If this does not answer your question, then you are here to waste each other's time.

Have a great day.

Oh yes, Yamato is a SHE, unless Oda himself declares her as "Okama".

We don't know if Yamato is a legit transgender or just saying that because she wants to be "Oden".

For me, it's more of a "She" (for now) cause you know, she's got very large boobs and a vagina lol.

Yamato wants to be addressed as a man. Ain't that big of a deal cos I believe Yamato is gna revert back to his former self after the conclusion of Wano but until then Imma respect his wishes and address him as a man:jordanmf:
You are respecting Yamato, but disrespecting those who deserve to decide their gender and let others know what you should call them. I dont know why it is so hard for people to understand it.

How a female can recognize herself as a HE, and how a man recognize himself as a SHE?

Only Okamas has this right.

If people have problem with it, then something is wrong with them or they have their hidden agenda. Dont know where it is going but we need to put an end to this debate. Like fr, it is not even a debate. Just some self-righteous people trying to show sympathy, even though they are doing the wrong thing in the process.

Listen, I’m as socially progressive as anyone on this forum, and I think it’s important that people gender themselves however they please, and that the folks around them respect that decision. If someone call themselves a man, then they’re a man and vice versa. However, this isn’t Yamato as an entity identifying as a male in general, but as a very specific dude, which tells me she only considers herself a man because she considers herself to be Oden. When this cosplay shtick is dropped, what are we left with? Yamato as her biological sex implies. Until further notice - like her declaring that Yamato, not Yamat-Oden, is a guy - I think this is the safest way to go about this otherwise complicated subject.
No they’re not rofl
If I call myself a cat would i be a cat too? 🤣

if you have tittes and a vagina then you are a girl
Calling yourself a man wouldn’t change the fact
And I don’t have to humor you and call you that just because you are crazy