Character Discussion Calling Yamato a she

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No they’re not rofl
If I call myself a cat would i be a cat too? 🤣

if you have tittes and a vagina then you are a girl
Calling yourself a man wouldn’t change the fact
And I don’t have to humor you and call you that just because you are crazy
Yeah, be a fucking cat, who do you think gives a shit?? Why is it such a big deal how people identify?? Doesn’t hurt you one bit, and literally nobody else is affected by it. Y’all always think you’re so clever with a line like HURR DURR DOES THAT MEAN I CAN IDENTIFY AS A TOASTER; yes, you can, it sounds like you’re roughly as intelligent as one already.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
No they’re not rofl
If I call myself a cat would i be a cat too? 🤣

if you have tittes and a vagina then you are a girl
Calling yourself a man wouldn’t change the fact
And I don’t have to humor you and call you that just because you are crazy
I completely agree. People can call themselves whatever they like but at the end of the day it all depends on what’s between your legs lol

Yeah, be a fucking cat, who do you think gives a shit?? Why is it such a big deal how people identify?? Doesn’t hurt you one bit, and literally nobody else is affected by it. Y’all always think you’re so clever with a line like HURR DURR DOES THAT MEAN I CAN IDENTIFY AS A TOASTER; yes, you can, it sounds like you’re roughly as intelligent as one already.
First of all calm your ass down

Second of all from now on I identify as a god

so call me god or else you will hurt my feelings mr toaster
Post automatically merged:

I completely agree. People can call themselves whatever they like but at the end of the day it all depends on what’s between your legs lol
👍
They can call themselves whatever they want
But
I don’t have to feed their delusions

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
First of all calm your ass down

Second of all from now on I identify as a god

so call me god or else you will hurt my feelings mr toaster
You know, this reminds me of a song...

🎶What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a transphobic loser on an anime forum?
Trying to mask his fragile masculinity...🎶

You might be atracted to males or females, hell, even both, warever two(or more) adults do in bed or choose to date in public is their problem and their problem alone....But is it okay to let perverts into the women's bathroom as long as they claim to be female, or let men beat the living crap of women in sports, taking a huge dump in women's sports in general? Whats next? will it be okay to let pedophiles fuck children just because they "identify" as kids?

Its the oposite actualy, its important to NOT let people identify as the sex they please, because biology dosent work that way.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How people "identity" conflicts with the objective reality, that is why it is a problem.
“Objective reality” is an oxymoron, every single person on Earth perceives existence their own way. Please, y’all gotta read some non-manga shit for once or talk to humans outside of the Internet, it’s incredible how warped some of you have become.

Y’all are fucking idiots, I swear...what’s the connection between trans people identifying as their preferred gender and pedophilia? There is none, and it’s dangerous to equate the two. God (I mean that dickhead Gyro) forbid y’all EVER get challenged on your identity and have to taste a modicum of what trans folks go through for most of their lives, none of you are mentally tough enough to handle grappling with yourselves like that if this is all it takes to upset you.
Bohoo, first world problems....:catsweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bohoo, first world problems....:catsweat:
So it’s a third world mentality to think “people feeling comfortable in their own skin” with “sexually abusing children” right away, then? It’s somehow advanced to acknowledge no middle ground or nuances between those two things? I’ll take the first world thing, if that’s the case.

There is a Golden Rule in nakama patterns in One Piece.
No actual Crewmate boarded the ship without the invitation being brought in the first interaction on the ship by Luffy or the Crewmate themselves.
It is a set pattern that if a person travels on the ship without the discussion of invitation, they do not join the crew. The same thing happened with even Vivi.

So the only person having a chance to become a Crewmate is Yamato.

S

Shepherd

“Objective reality” is an oxymoron, every single person on Earth perceives existence their own way. Please, y’all gotta read some non-manga shit for once or talk to humans outside of the Internet, it’s incredible how warped some of you have become.
We can perceive things a certain way but that obviously does not mean they are what we perceive them as. Yamato perceiving herself as a man named Oden conflicts with the reality that she is a woman who is NOT Oden, as seen by Momonosuke, Shinobu and everyone else.

You know, this reminds me of a song...

🎶What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a transphobic loser on an anime forum?
Trying to mask his fragile masculinity...🎶
we’re all here in this forum fighting against each others defending fictional characters like they are members of our family

lets be real we are all losers 🤣🤣🤣
And you are no exception

But since I identify as a god and therefore IM A GOD

I judge you mister as the biggest loser of all just because of that 🙂

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We can perceive things a certain way but that obviously does not mean they are what we perceive them as. Yamato perceiving herself as a man named Oden conflicts with the reality that she is a woman who is NOT Oden, as seen by Momonosuke, Shinobu and everyone else.
Yeah, if you can’t tell, we’ve moved on from the Oden thing...now it’s a matter of whether or not you believe trans people deserve rights and respect, and we’re learning that quite a few of our “peers” here don’t! Not something I’d want a bunch of people to know about me, but hey, I have a little bit of shame when I do or say something colossally ass-backwards :luuh:

we’re all here in this forum fighting against each others defending fictional characters like they are members of our family

lets be real we are all losers 🤣🤣🤣
And you are no exception

But since I identify as a god and therefore IM A GOD

I judge you mister as the biggest loser of all just because of that 🙂
Never said I wasn’t, but you do you, lunatic!! :hapnoel:

Yeah, if you can’t tell, we’ve moved on from the Oden thing...now it’s a matter of whether or not you believe trans people deserve rights and respect, and we’re learning that quite a few of our “peers” here don’t! Not something I’d want a bunch of people to know about me, but hey, I have a little bit of shame when I do or say something colossally ass-backwards :luuh:

Never said I wasn’t, but you do you, lunatic!! :hapnoel:
Calling me lunatic?

Ok now you’re being hypocritical

Call me only god cause I identify as one please

S

Shelby

Whats next? will it be okay to let pedophiles fuck children just because they "identify" as kids?
Do you know what a slippery slope fallacy is? You should probably Google it. Treating trans people with respect has nothing to do with pedophilia.