I have read fairtytail till its ending
My only problems was how Erza could go from having her bones crushed to jumping high and destroying a meteorites like none happened lol
I can refer you to Craftsdwarf's comprehensive video essay series that very clearly breaks down how bad fairy tail is.... Just type "Fairy tail Craftsdwarf" in youtube

Lol in what?

I dont like fairtytail by the way.
I just wanna know why you guys hate it when most of y'all didnt even read many chapters
Fairy tail isn't bad but you can't compare it to mangas as Bleach or One piece(In my opinion). As someone who read all the chapters of fairy tail I can tell you even Fishmen Island and Punk Hazard looking like masterpiece arcs compare to Fairy tail...

Alone the fight with Irene vs Erza,god that was so bad(probably one of the worst battle in manga history) that Ussop vs Sugar seems in compare far better.

Nothing against Fairy tail but would write Mashima Wci arc, Natsu would defeat Cracker,Katakuri and Big mom in the same arc.

As example he beat in one arc two Spriggans/Zeref and Acnologia, that is like Luffy defeating two commanders and two yonkous in same arc in 1-2days...

Such bad was fairy tail...