Early spoiler came out, they seem legit:
- we don't see luffy this chapter
- kaidou is back in the dome and he found momo
- kaidou wants to kill him himself, but sanji stops him
- the shockwave of their clash was so strong that another 20 of zoro's bones were broken
- no break next week
Can Sanji spare Kaidou for Luffy plz

Again a movie? If yes pls let it be God valley canon movie like Kimetsu did with Mugen Train movie.
It could became sooooo good, ofc if Oda write the story and canon stuff from orginal manga, with show the event.
In that case If a new movie coming out and if it is about god valley, I assume we get soon more information or even a small flashback what happen that day.

Some of the news is circulating that ONE PIECE will have an upcoming movie in 2022. Toei's name is often associated with the news, which increases the likelihood. - The last films were released every 3 years, and in 2022, the third year since Stampede will be completed. - In 2022, the manga series will complete 25 years, and it is an appropriate memory for the revival of a movie.
We might have a new One Piece movie in 2022 or early 2023! This possibility came after registering a domain http://ONEPIECE-FILM.jp Under the name of TUI!
Pls let it be God valley movie...

One Piece powerscalers if we have God Valley incident movie in 2022/2023
Imagine the movie coming out as canon like Mugen Train, canon with the work of Oda.
Roger with full power, no offscreen, just monsters fighting each other. Plottwist, what Xebec want in Godvalley, Rocks story, epic battle and big reveals. That movie could became the number one movie for One piece, over the top which every one would want to watch.
Roger&Garp vs Xebec,Whitebeard,Kaido and Big mom
Sengoku&Rayleigh&Scopper Gabban vs Shiki and Rocks commanders
I think every side would have their W moment. Imagine Zephry in the movie... In his prime...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Imagine the movie coming out as canon like Mugen Train, canon with the work of Oda.
Roger with full power, no offscreen, just monsters fighting each other. Plottwist, what Xebec want in Godvalley, Rocks story, epic battle and big reveals. That movie could became the number one movie for One piece, over the top which every one would want to watch.
I think every side would have their W moment. Imagine Zephry in the movie... In his prime...
No mention of former Navy admiral, Monkey D. Dragon and the fleet admiral Kong :steef:

A canon movie would be incredible!