Future Events Insane Speed Feats from Raid Suit Sanji Incoming against King And Queen

Now Im not Saying Sanji is going to defeat king and queen together but I do think He's gonna Mimic or potentially Surpass the feat Marco Accomplished in 1006.

Here's How and Why......

1. "If you wanna help go to the performance floor"

We know Sanjis headed to the live floor with Zoro, where Marco and Chopper are, While Marco and Chopper are fixing up Zoro , Someone has to hold off King and Queen, I think Sanji is gonna have a moment to hold his own against King and Queen Briefly before someone else helps him out.

2. Why do I think insane Speed Feats From Sanji Are coming?

The Constant Emphasis of Speed regarding the Raid Suit.

Whenever Sanji first got the Raid Suit, We see a flashback scene of Niji criticizing Sanji's Speed.

We see the Raid Suit in Wano, and The First move Sanji Makes with the Raid Suit, Oda did a close up shot of Sanjis Foot

Later its than stated that Sanji has accelerators and flotation devices on his feet.

The Anime episode for the Raid Suit comes out, and they state "On His feet are devices that accelerate him to the speed of light" Most turned a blind eye to this since it was the Anime. (Which is a reasonable thing to do)

However this take is not far fetched since we did in fact see his Elder Brother Niji use a Light Speed Blade and Elder Brother Ichiji Use his light speed attack

The Anime Episode is not the last time we get comments on Sanjis speed in the raid suit...

Recently we got information on Sanji in the vivre cards stating that one of the MAIN features of the Raid Suit is the Acceleration Device, that allows Sanji to fight at much quicker speeds than even before. Again Oda further emphasizing Sanjis speed.

Oda is definitely planning something with Sanji speed......... And I think King and Queen will be briefly used has hype tools for the Raid Suit.

Before Sanji has his real fight with Queen.:feelsokeman:

We know Prior to the Raid Suit Sanji was Fast, Sanji is much faster than he was in these moments let that sink in........

But Yea just wanted to call this before it happens lol.

When it does happen come back to thread :pepelit:

Sanji speed was already incredibly and the time he speed blitz oven it's almost as if sanji use that same speed earlier against katakuri, maybe it's a latetent ability soon to be awaken, now if he adds that speed on to the raid suit which is already in a speed class of it's own sanji speed will be next level & what better time to show it than against king and queen :cheers: The raid suit is yet to be use at its full potential

I think Sanji is gonna have a moment to hold his own against King and Queen Briefly before someone else helps him out.
Possible, yes.

Sanjino swaps with Chopper, who goes to cure Zoro. After a while Marco goes down. Sanjino tries to take on both calamities to save Marco. Eventually King is about to kill Marco and boom, the Grandmaster is suddenly back! :finally:

S

Shepherd

Great thread, Sanji will truly show his insane speed as the fastest and most mobile of all!

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

Now Im not Saying Sanji is going to defeat king and queen together but I do think He's gonna Mimic or potentially Surpass the feat Marco Accomplished in 1006.

Here's How and Why......

We know Sanjis headed to the live floor with Zoro, where Marco and Chopper are, While Marco and Chopper are fixing up Zoro , Someone has to hold off King and Queen, I think Sanji is gonna have a moment to hold his own against King and Queen Briefly before someone else helps him out.

Whenever Sanji first got the Raid Suit, We see a flashback scene of Niji criticizing Sanji's Speed.

We see the Raid Suit in Wano, and The First move Sanji Makes with the Raid Suit, Oda did a close up shot of Sanjis Foot

Later its than stated that Sanji has accelerators and flotation devices on his feet.

The Anime episode for the Raid Suit comes out, and they state "On His feet are devices that accelerate him to the speed of light" Most turned a blind eye to this since it was the Anime. (Which is a reasonable thing to do)

However this take is not far fetched since we did in fact see his Elder Brother Niji use a Light Speed Blade and Elder Brother Ichiji Use his light speed attack

The Anime Episode is not the last time we get comments on Sanjis speed in the raid suit...

Recently we got information on Sanji in the vivre cards stating that one of the MAIN features of the Raid Suit is the Acceleration Device, that allows Sanji to fight at much quicker speeds than even before. Again Oda further emphasizing Sanjis speed.

Oda is definitely planning something with Sanji speed......... And I think King and Queen will be briefly used has hype tools for the Raid Suit.

We know Prior to the Raid Suit Sanji was Fast, Sanji is much faster than he was in these moments let that sink in........

Although...Sanji isn't fighting Queen. Sanji would struggle to kick through Queen's insane durability, Queen would struggle to even hit Sanji in the first place, it would really just be a mess of a fight where X-Drake would be a much more fitting fight for Queen.

Instead, Sanji should fight someone who ALSO fights in the air, someone who also fights with fire, who also wears a black-suit, someone who he has already had an encounter with. It's only fitting that the Prince fights King.

S

Shepherd

He isn't fighting 2 calamities at once. But I'm really hyped for the live floor action with Sanji and Zoro heading there and Queen, King being there.
I just hope Drake and Marco won't be in their way, fuck them, let straw hats shine :finally:

Drake should fight Queen, they have a personal hatred for eachother and thematically it makes sense. X-Drake's dinosaur even preys on Queen's dinosaur historically.

I agree about King tho, it's time to let Sanji get his licks in

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
What feat? he didnt even scratch King LOL
:suresure:
Sanji can surpass the speed of light itself, what would that matter if his baby kicks cant damage anyone? In the end all he would accomplish is dying like this:

Sanji needs some ACTUAL feats, like actualy winning a clash for once, not some pathetic speed feat that dosent matter....
Force (N) = mass (kg) Γ— acceleration (m/sΒ²). Thus, an object of constant mass accelerates in proportion to the force applied.
Faster you go, more force you generate

Here's How and Why......

:gonope:

The one who begged King to let him go :seriously: sure and what is Marco's feat? the dude was using his hybrid form of course he is faster than base King
:goyea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Here's How and Why......

This is well reasoned.

But would Sanji go from getting low diffed by King to holding off both King and Queen in the same arc?

I'll be rolling to disbelieve.