Break Week Understand the suicide of KIZARU in WANO, the man who seeks death.BIG MOM> KIZARU, according to AKAINU.

What would happen ?

• AKAINU saved KIZARU's life with his hidden fear.

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • AKAINU considers KIZARU unable to do the same as BIG MOM.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • NAVY cowardly organization, wanting to capture the YONKOUS after 30 days of fighting to the death.

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • KAIDO the strongest of all time.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

KIZARU of all admirals, he has a slow (slow) reasoning, in short, he is stupid, Z (zephyr) himself in the film said that KIZARU was very confident in his powers and was arrogant, and when reality came against Rayleigh , KIZARU woke up from the coma he lives, and opened his eyes to the reality he faced, he released the fury that he had hidden, for not being able to capture an old man.
Anyway without further ado I will be explaining the fact that KIZARU goes to WANO, and many of the people use this as some kind of relevant argument.

In chapter 907, KAIDO and BM made open contact (an open call), regardless of who was listening, the navy gave itself the privilege of spying on KAIDO and BM's conversation, and interpreted this as an attempt to:
"You are able to stop us ?! ".

And in the midst of this turmoil among the strongest in the world, KIZARU with his delay offered to go to WANO.
Something that many people misinterpret about power levels.

Thing you need to know, KIZARU was not going to face the two YONKOUS, BIG MOM never left WCI as an ally of KAIDO, on the contrary, she went to WANO under threat of being killed by KAIDO, which perfectly portrays that she is an enemy and not KAIDO's ally at the time the navy was listening to the conversation, so take this crazy idea that KIZARU would face the two YONKOUS at the same time in a 1x2, and throw it away, it would be each for itself. Here is the panel:

Understand the reason for Akainu's decision, AKAINU interrupted LILARU's suicide attempt claiming that he did not know the level of strength of the samurai WANO, wait ???????

BIG MOM is leaving for WANO, after being threatened with death by KAIDO, BIG MOM is literally disregarding the strength of the samurai that AKAINU took into account, if an ADMIRAL = YONKOU, because AKAINU did not think the following: If BM can go to WANO, why can't KIZARU do the same? Are they exactly the same in strength levels?

If BM is disregarding the samurai, then KIZARU can too, right?
But instead, he decided to stop LILALU.

BIG MOM here: Ignored the SAMURAIS that AKAINU feared and ignored KAIDO.

KIZARU: But SAKAZUKI the BM can go to WANO and I can't why?
SAKAZUKI: Why are you weaker than BIG MOM.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

3º Point, understand the strategy of the Navy and the fleet admiral:

The Navy did not send an admiral pretending to be afraid of the SAMURAI forces, If BIG MOM can go to WANO, but KIZARU cannot, but at the same time the Navy has a spy passing on updated information about the situation, and what did the Navy plan to do?

She hoped she had been waiting for a long time for an opportunity in which "these pirates" would face each other, X-drake mentions the confrontation of KAIDO and BIG MOM, soon the Navy was watching (knew of the confrontation of both) and anxiously waited for a fight to the death, between the two emperors, thus carrying out and sending their forces to try to capture the tired and fragile YONKOUS after fighting for days, when the two sides are weakened, the navy does not stand as an equal, she acts in a cowardly and backhanded way.

The fleet's own admiral did not see KIZARU on the same level as BIG MOM, who happened to be going to WANO without
worrying about SAMURAI.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

@5000 ng/dl or death @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @nik87 @Olimaat @Steven @Rosella.Fiamingo @Jaguark101 @Zoro D Goat @Tejas @Erkan12 @Enryu @King of the world @Bullet @Fujishiro @Buusatan94 @Just a member @Kejon @Lifeismeh @Admiral Mou Bu @Luffy is the mc @Sentinel @Nidai_Kitetsu @playa4321 @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

OR

Big mom is just crazy

and kizaru didn’t give enough fuck
BIG MOM is crazy? It is not this impression that the navy has of it, the navy thinks that it is cautious and that it has already taken all this into account, the fact here is that AKAINU thinks that KIZARU cannot do the same thing as BIG MOM, invade WANO without considering the samurai a threat.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru will mid diff big mom and still have enough to damage kaido badly
BIG MOM will probably hang him, as he did with his character quoted as an equal, MARCO in this case, in MF.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru would baby shake Big Meme, she can’t even tag him.

Kaido pushes him to extreme though
HEADCANON though.
The FA does not consider LILARU's MEME, capable of invading WANO like BIG MOM.

BIG MOM is crazy? It is not this impression that the navy has of it, the navy thinks that it is cautious and that it has already taken all this into account, the fact here is that AKAINU thinks that KIZARU cannot do the same thing as BIG MOM, invade WANO without considering the samurai a threat.

i call it false hype for the samurai
Cause We know for sure that kizaru could lolstomp all the samurai with ease

S

Sasaki Kojirō

i call it false hype for the samurai
Cause We know for sure that kizaru could lolstomp all the samurai with ease

That's not the point, I don't care if KIZARU can beat the samurai.
The point here is that Navy FA, SAKAZUKI AKAINU was concerned about SAMURAI, but did not realize that BIG MOM was going to WANO without even worrying about them.

If the strength of the BIG MOM is equal to the strength of an admiral in the common sense AKAINU, why couldn't KIZARU replicate the same thing as the BIG MOM who didn't even care about the samuarais? This somewhat confirms that there is no equality of power between an individual YONKOU and an admiral.

That's not the point, I don't care if KIZARU can beat the samurai.
The point here is that Navy FA, SAKAZUKI AKAINU was concerned about SAMURAI, but did not realize that BIG MOM was going to WANO without even worrying about them.

If the strength of the BIG MOM is equal to the strength of an admiral in the common sense AKAINU, why couldn't KIZARU replicate the same thing as the BIG MOM who didn't even care about the samuarais? This somewhat confirms that there is no equality of power between an individual YONKOU and an admiral.
I told you because the bitch is crazy

or maybe because oda didn’t want to have kizaru in wano because he doesn’t have a role for him

i think you’re over analyzing this

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I told you because the bitch is crazy

or maybe because oda didn’t want to have kizaru in wano because he doesn’t have a role for him

i think you’re over analyzing this
I already informed you, it is said at SBS that the YONKOUS study each other's crew. It's not crazy, BIG MOM is very cautious and dangerous, MARCO himself says that openly. The navy herself treats her as someone who is smart and cautious.

Don't mention paper here man, you are not ODA to know what to do with the characters, KIZARU's role is to wait for BIG MOM and KAIDO to face each other and then go to WANO with both tired YONKOUS, this is your role in the story, the role of the coward.

It is not that I am studying this very closely, I just want to demonstrate an inconsistency in Almirante = Yonkou, individually.:zosleepy:

Stop spreading false information. Akainu never remotely showed any visible concern regarding the yonko individually, he merely mentioned the unknown Wano country potential. This is simply disgraceful and ridiculous.
Finally someone with a brain. Obviously he made the logical call of not sending just one admiral blindly into yonko territory that also happens to be a reknown country that’s not under the WG and also was the homeland of famous Oden back in the day.

Though it’s weird how Cipher Pol infiltrates and even meets up with Orochi but they seemingly don’t report to the Navy which is why Drake is also there???