Character Discussion Why is Ben Beckman so hyped?

No there isn’t you’re a wanker. Kizaru had a gun drawn on him from behind and so he was cautious while pretending to be scared.

All of what you say is null and void because Kizaru still attacks later even with Benn Wankman there.

But the fact that you think Kizaru of all people was actually afraid speaks volumes
You're the wanker. Kizaru grew balls when Beckman left the area.

When Shanks said step up if you want to fight your boy was too cowardly to speak up

Two reasons I guess:
1- Which is logical reason, Because he is not treated like a commander, but like a vice captain on top of being a commander probably... something I would say like Zoro or Rayleigh or maybe Oden too... and all of those people are getting that amount of hype and more anyway, so it’s logical

2- The other reason is just the fandom constant wank for whatever is around Shanks in general... I said it before, if Shanks went to a toilet to take shit, his fans would make big deal about it theorizing and speculating a connection between his strong haki and the scene of taking shit

First Mate of a Yonko
Like Burgess :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

You're the wanker. Kizaru grew balls when Beckman left the area.

When Shanks said step up if you want to fight your boy was too cowardly to speak up
Nope still you. Kizaru was never scared and Beckman was still there lmao

It wasn’t his call to fight you bufoon. Learn how chain of command works in the military and the consequences for stupid actions like so.

Vice Captain for the smallest yonko crew
Vivre vard hype

Future match up is Shiryu and/or Zoro. If your not significantly above YC you won't trouble either of these two, especially Zoro. Shiryu will be a beast who'll surpass Oden, just like how Blackbeard will surpass Whitebeard.

He is the first mate and vice-captain of the Red hair pirates.

Based on you being a complete ignorant who doesn't even read the vivre cards. You are welcome.
Based on you being a candy boy. Pull that willy out of your mouth. I’m not obligated to read anything thats not shown in the actual manga you secondary source wanking fool
Post automatically merged:

*Meanwhile this guy*:

At least do a lil research before opening a thread. :king:
No where does it say Kizaru is scared as Kizaru is above Shanks you ignorant fanboy

His power is vague even in a vivre card that you needed someone else to translate

Based on you being a candy boy. Pull that willy out of your mouth. I’m not obligated to read anything thats not shown in the actual manga you secondary source wanking fool
Based on a canon databook, not my fault that you start posting threads about x character without having proper knowledge about said character.
No where does it say Kizaru is scared as Kizaru is above Shanks you ignorant fanboy

His power is vague even in a vivre card that you needed someone else to translate
You didn't even read the message that I quoted lmao. I was speaking about your "never was a VC".
Comparable to Red Haired, which means that he is close to him strength wise. If that's vague for you, you should learn some reading comprehension so it isn't vague anymore.

S

stealthblack

Because he is a badass. badasses will forever by hyped. just look at zoro, mihawk, vergo, kaidou, ace, wb.

if he looked silly like Lucky roux, then none would hype him

reason why people don't accept that Ivankov=mihawk, and pretend that mihawk is highest level while ivankov is mid tier rofl