[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't expect to convince Town to lynch him without even revealing more of this apparent ability do you? Because you not giving off more doesn't cut so much of a good figure in my vision and smells a bit like swindle retroactively, and you also didn't ask Typo to claim to corner him either.

My ability won't harm him. I am invest, I wanted to check to see what kind of ability he has. I found out Melon passive with it didn't I? So TYPO immune to kills, rolecrush and any sort of check. Also you acting suspicious as if I did something wrong and I don't even trust you for this soft defense of TYPO.

My ability won't harm him. I am invest, I wanted to check to see what kind of ability he has. I found out Melon passive with it didn't I? So TYPO immune to kills, rolecrush and any sort of check. Also you acting suspicious as if I did something wrong and I don't even trust you for this soft defense of TYPO.
Hmmmm. Let's see what he will flip if we lynch him, and if he flips Mafia the odds you are Mafia would reduce extensively, albeit you could still be independent if he does flip Mafia. You outing Melo is not necessarily heavily indicative of your allegiance Mafia faction wise, as we just witnessed UwU seemingly revived and he might be Mafia again if that WU is real. So somewhat sacrificing a teammate to gain cred. might be substantially affordable.

Hmmmm. Let's see what he will flip if we lynch him, and if he flips Mafia the odds you are Mafia would reduce extensively, albeit you could still be independent if he does flip Mafia. You outing Melo is not necessarily heavily indicative of your allegiance Mafia faction wise, as we just witnessed UwU seemingly revived and he might be Mafia again if that WU is real. So somewhat sacrificing a teammate to gain cred. might be substantially affordable.
dont think udell is it

what do you think of ripped cal and light

Udell was checked as town :optimistic:

Don't think the interaction between Udell and Mel seems forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.