[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Booo, I don't want it to end. What do you suggest we do. I can't check TYPO abilities so I have no idea what he is capable of. Maybe RippCal is good choice. I would like for him to answer my questions though.
very possible
also look at uwu post on typo
clearly someone he wants us to put attention on

stay clear of al and typo guys and focus.
We need to focus on getting rid of UwU's mates now imo. Depending on their number if we hit the right person/people we can get rid of them today. UwU's role says he leaves the game when his teammates die
[Passive - Voyager Witch] - Your true form is not actually present in the game, and you interact with the game through avatar bodies. As such you cannot be permanently killed or commuted and you will return at the start of the next cycle, regardless of the type of kill or commute used on you. While you are reforming your body or under the effect of a commute the Active Abilities cannot be used but you may still post. You are also immune to Rolecrushes and cannot be converted. If the rest of your team dies, you will get bored of playing and leave the game.

If you got something tangible on Ripped we can go for him.

Typo might not be the best solution today seeing what's going on with him and AL. I have a bad feeling about it.

Unvote @AL sama @Tris

We need to focus on getting rid of UwU's mates now imo. Depending on their number if we hit the right person/people we can get rid of them today. UwU's role says he leaves the game when his teammates die
[Passive - Voyager Witch] - Your true form is not actually present in the game, and you interact with the game through avatar bodies. As such you cannot be permanently killed or commuted and you will return at the start of the next cycle, regardless of the type of kill or commute used on you. While you are reforming your body or under the effect of a commute the Active Abilities cannot be used but you may still post. You are also immune to Rolecrushes and cannot be converted. If the rest of your team dies, you will get bored of playing and leave the game.

If you got something tangible on Ripped we can go for him.

Typo might not be the best solution today seeing what's going on with him and AL. I have a bad feeling about it.

Unvote @AL sama @Tris
No I don't have anything tangible on Rippcal other than I caught him as scum playing this exact way in that turbo game. He also killed Mango. I admit that I also didn't trust Mango but Cal looked kinda bad for killing him out of nowhere,

Status
Not open for further replies.