Break Week Understand the suicide of KIZARU in WANO, the man who seeks death.BIG MOM> KIZARU, according to AKAINU.

What would happen ?

• AKAINU saved KIZARU's life with his hidden fear.

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • AKAINU considers KIZARU unable to do the same as BIG MOM.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • NAVY cowardly organization, wanting to capture the YONKOUS after 30 days of fighting to the death.

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • KAIDO the strongest of all time.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Understand the reason for Akainu's decision, AKAINU interrupted LILARU's suicide attempt claiming that he did not know the level of strength of the samurai WANO, wait ??????
your precious kaido d frauder also consider samurai as some bunches to not be underestimated to pick a fight as enemies, he even admitted samurai would be tough to fight because kaido was short on men back then.

that's more or less what akainu was trying to say

KIZARU of all admirals, he has a slow (slow) reasoning, in short, he is stupid, Z (zephyr) himself in the film said that KIZARU was very confident in his powers and was arrogant, and when reality came against Rayleigh , KIZARU woke up from the coma he lives, and opened his eyes to the reality he faced, he released the fury that he had hidden, for not being able to capture an old man.
Anyway without further ado I will be explaining the fact that KIZARU goes to WANO, and many of the people use this as some kind of relevant argument.

In chapter 907, KAIDO and BM made open contact (an open call), regardless of who was listening, the navy gave itself the privilege of spying on KAIDO and BM's conversation, and interpreted this as an attempt to:
"You are able to stop us ?! ".

And in the midst of this turmoil among the strongest in the world, KIZARU with his delay offered to go to WANO.
Something that many people misinterpret about power levels.

Thing you need to know, KIZARU was not going to face the two YONKOUS, BIG MOM never left WCI as an ally of KAIDO, on the contrary, she went to WANO under threat of being killed by KAIDO, which perfectly portrays that she is an enemy and not KAIDO's ally at the time the navy was listening to the conversation, so take this crazy idea that KIZARU would face the two YONKOUS at the same time in a 1x2, and throw it away, it would be each for itself. Here is the panel:

Understand the reason for Akainu's decision, AKAINU interrupted LILARU's suicide attempt claiming that he did not know the level of strength of the samurai WANO, wait ???????

BIG MOM is leaving for WANO, after being threatened with death by KAIDO, BIG MOM is literally disregarding the strength of the samurai that AKAINU took into account, if an ADMIRAL = YONKOU, because AKAINU did not think the following: If BM can go to WANO, why can't KIZARU do the same? Are they exactly the same in strength levels?

If BM is disregarding the samurai, then KIZARU can too, right?
But instead, he decided to stop LILALU.

BIG MOM here: Ignored the SAMURAIS that AKAINU feared and ignored KAIDO.

KIZARU: But SAKAZUKI the BM can go to WANO and I can't why?
SAKAZUKI: Why are you weaker than BIG MOM.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

3º Point, understand the strategy of the Navy and the fleet admiral:

The Navy did not send an admiral pretending to be afraid of the SAMURAI forces, If BIG MOM can go to WANO, but KIZARU cannot, but at the same time the Navy has a spy passing on updated information about the situation, and what did the Navy plan to do?

She hoped she had been waiting for a long time for an opportunity in which "these pirates" would face each other, X-drake mentions the confrontation of KAIDO and BIG MOM, soon the Navy was watching (knew of the confrontation of both) and anxiously waited for a fight to the death, between the two emperors, thus carrying out and sending their forces to try to capture the tired and fragile YONKOUS after fighting for days, when the two sides are weakened, the navy does not stand as an equal, she acts in a cowardly and backhanded way.

The fleet's own admiral did not see KIZARU on the same level as BIG MOM, who happened to be going to WANO without
worrying about SAMURAI.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

@5000 ng/dl or death @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @nik87 @Olimaat @Steven @Rosella.Fiamingo @Jaguark101 @Zoro D Goat @Tejas @Erkan12 @Enryu @King of the world @Bullet @Fujishiro @Buusatan94 @Just a member @Kejon @Lifeismeh @Admiral Mou Bu @Luffy is the mc @Sentinel @Nidai_Kitetsu @playa4321 @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law
Kizaru would solo Kaidos crew
Beat Kaido to high diff

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru would solo Kaidos crew
Beat Kaido to high diff
No, he doesn't, if he made SOLO a YONKOU team, he would be at WANO now and not shitting his pants for fear of samurai, which even BIG MOM ignores.

MARCO, who in the databook claimed to be the same
) KIZARU, didn't even force KING to use his hybrid, Queen, completely ignoring MARCO and focusing on forage, MARCO who is fighting at his best.

This stupid notion that KIZARU can do X and Y solo, learn brother, it happened before TS with weak users. FUJITOTA is needing to join another admiral to try to defeat the REVO, the only personage who is defeating groups of people after the TS, is KAIDO.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

your precious kaido d frauder also consider samurai as some bunches to not be underestimated to pick a fight as enemies, he even admitted samurai would be tough to fight because kaido was short on men back then.

that's more or less what akainu was trying to say
AFF, every single day I need to explain this.

For people like you who can't understand a fraction of ODEN's FLASH BACK.

The navy is a military power, it has soldiers, who are called the elite.
We are talking about a more structured organization than KAIDO 20 years ago, but even with its unstructured crew, KAIDO did not bother to invade WANO with 200 men, something that the admirals do not have the nuns to do the same.

KAIDO was willing to wage an entire war against the whole country, but instead ODEN decided to dance, that decision to wage war was not the choice of KAIDO but ODEN, but KAIDO moved to the capital willing to go to war against all over the country, since his impression of ODEN is that he was a madman who didn't care about losses

In fact, KAIDO himself assumed that it would be an uphill battle if he faced the entire country of WANO, with smaller numbers, but he did not assume the possibility of defeat, and that would be ODEN + Hyogoro together, HYOGORO himself, openly admitted, that didn’t know what would happen if he had joined ODEN, and faced KAIDO together, even if they joined, he still wasn’t sure of victory.

So please, reread the entire manga.

BIG MOM mentality: ignoring KAIDO's threat, ignoring the samurai's strength.

KIZARU: Stop at the samurai.

The point is that insinuating and showing Samurai panels from 20 years ago is not going to change anything and you know it, if BIG MOM is going to WANO ignoring the power / strength of the samurai, even ignoring the KAIDO death threat imposed on her , why can't KIZARU do the same?

KIZARU = BIG MOM, but kizaru is concerned with samurai while BIG MOM is not, that logic is perfectly fine.

You better take your finger off your anus when reading one piece, to possibly interpret things better.

"Unknown force", fuck brother, KAIDO dominated WANO against this unknown force, BIG MOM is going to WANO to face KAIDO and the strength of the samurai, a person who at least (KIZARU), sees himself as equal will try to do the same.

And don't expect pirates to face and wear themselves out in an attempt to capture them.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he doesn't, if he made SOLO a YONKOU team, he would be at WANO now and not shitting his pants for fear of samurai, which even BIG MOM ignores.

MARCO, who in the databook claimed to be the same
) KIZARU, didn't even force KING to use his hybrid, Queen, completely ignoring MARCO and focusing on forage, MARCO who is fighting at his best.

This stupid notion that KIZARU can do X and Y solo, learn brother, it happened before TS with weak users. FUJITOTA is needing to join another admiral to try to defeat the REVO, the only personage who is defeating groups of people after the TS, is KAIDO.
Databook is not real trustworthy
Yonko commanders utter trash and fodder
Queen couldn't even budget BM he was completely useless
Look what Law or Kid did to her
Kizaru would murder trash Queen and his crew

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Databook is not real trustworthy
Yonko commanders utter trash and fodder
Queen couldn't even budget BM he was completely useless
Look what Law or Kid did to her
Kizaru would murder trash Queen and his crew
:zosleepy:

Akainu > Kizaru >~ Kaido >~ Big Mom is what I have personally had I to place my money. Mostly due Kaido's performance on the rooftop and the notion that Zoro v Kizaru shall probably occur. But also Kizaru's words towards Benn.
Kizaru reminds me of the genius that doesn't need to study on a test but would still ace it.
If he has only half akainu's work ethics, i feel like he would easily be invincible.

Serious Kizaru > Yonko + Akainu > Rest of the admirals

If I put my Kizaru bias aside (which I know I have) then he should be close to yonko level with just a little below. Stronger than all the admirals aside from Akainu. Maybe even as strong as the latter.
It's hard not to like Kizaru lol. The trolling uncle that barely tries but can still kick everyon'e asses with one eye closed.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kizaru reminds me of the genius that doesn't need to study on a test but would still ace it.
If he has only half akainu's work ethics, i feel like he would easily be invincible.
My guess is that the theory of Kizaru being the final Marine villain is probably too far fetched but I would enjoy it. On the other hand the manga portrays Akainu to be more probably the strongest Marine independently, but nevertheless I don't think the gap between them is consistent, I merely have Akainu is slightly stronger overall.