melon's role flip seemed to suggest the character flower claimed
is a lie
melon mentioned this before she passed btw

before al extended the day
she wanted to lynch herself
looking more and more like a jester
tbh
@Udell @Light D Lamperouge
I also mentioned that Flower was presumably lying about something. When scum Flower encounters the non linear thinker beta a ginormous ocean of despair soars, and it sweeps away any substantial hope, making her ultimately acknowledge that temping fate leads to no good. A painful self-deception generating dissatisfaction, but also the consolidation of a greater good: final realization.

she claimed Yuuki Terumi who doesn't sound like a survivor imo but I could see Yuuki being a jester. I thought she could be the SK but that seemed to be Fuji's position.

With one final thrust from Ragna, Yūki Terumi finally dies, his passing punctuated by his maniacal laughter. So I'm still leaning to Jester.:few:

I find it hard to believe that Flower chooses to be survivor of all things when she gets d1'd. I don't think she's mafia either cause of what happened end of day phase
Yea that sounds like a jester, hmmm
Well Rippcal will die then.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I googled what he said and the wiki gave me this. I'll spoiler it
Rimi is shown as a cheerful and kind girl, acting as a friend and support for Taku. Rimi’s original personality no longer exists, and her current personality is one that was born from a delusion she had when being tortured. She is kind and caring towards Takumi Nishijou and others, although the Takumi she really cares about a whole lot is not the borderline-hikikomori one who calls himself Neidhardt online, but the prematurely aging patient at AH Tokyo General Hospital who calls himself Shogun online.

She pretends to be dumb and not understand things, but she actually understands everything and keeps it secret. She also pretends to be cheerful, but that is also just a front and really, she is suffering quite a bit and has low self-esteem, and is not quite as kind and caring as she pretends to be. One of her main motivations is to prevent the Neidhardt version of Takumi from awakening, because she wants to protect Shogun and is obsessively devoted to him. Her gigalomaniac powers give her the abilities of mind-reading and mind control, although her mind control only works on normal people, not fellow gigalomaniacs like Takumi. Her mind-reading is more powerful and works on everyone, including fellow gigalomaniacs.

She uses her mind control abilities to become a student at Suimei Academy and friend of Takumi and Misumi, and to convince everyone besides her fellow gigalomaniacs that she has been a student there and friends with them a long time. Since Takumi is immune to her mind control, she needs to take a more direct approach with him and persuade him through both conversation and her actions, as well as by manipulating others like Daisuke Misumi through mind control. She also constantly uses her psychic mind-reading powers during conversation, sometimes accidentally replying to things the other person was thinking but not saying out loud, but thankfully for her, nobody figures this out.

So despite the warm, caring, somewhat ditzy personality she pretends to have, deep down inside she is actually fairly cold, calculating, and manipulative, in order to achieve her own goals. This is typical for gigalomaniacs, who have similar personalities to megalomaniacs and who all tend to be manipulative, obsessive, self-centered, and delusional, with an unstable sense of self. In fact, all of the main characters in ChäoS;HEAd, with the exception of the fictional Seira Orgel, are gigalomaniacs who have those same personality traits of narcissism.

However, Rimi claims to be Taku’s genuine friend and that she has always cared for him. She also has a habit of saying “Bishi!” (ビシィッ!, Bishī!), making it her catchphrase (translated as “Ten-hut!” or “Salute!”, which she says while saluting). “Bishi!” is a made-up catchphrase just like “Tutturu~!” and “El Psy Kongroo” are in Steins;Gate, and like those other phrases, it doesn’t actually mean anything. She usually says it when Taku is feeling bad, to try to cheer him up, and always salutes when saying it. Her favorite food is buckwheat, and she is the main heroine of ChäoS;HEAd.

And Rimi uses her psychic powers for good, like after Ayase Kishimoto attempts suicide and Taku real-boots a flowerbed for her to land on on October 27, 2009, and Ayase is taken to the hospital, Rimi uses her mind control powers on the doctors, nurses, and medics to make sure Ayase is given top-priority treatment, higher priority than all the victims of the Second Melt earthquake that happened the same day, who are mostly just unconscious and don’t require immediate care like Ayase.
Apparently she can read minds and control others' minds as well. She has a fake persona, is manipulative, calculating and cold and narcissistic as it is written above and would do anything to achieve her goals.
Almost like I had good reason to make her a Miller or something. Though fundamentally, Rimi is a protagonistic character, who tries to save the world by herself because she has very little sense of self-value and doesn't really mind if she were to die in the process. I could probably write an essay - an actual one - on the moral complexity of her character, but in the end her allegiance is pretty clear cut... sort of.

Ratchet

Also, I petition that any inactives that aren't replaced by the end of today are Vigged off, we can't really afford to be carrying dead weight around with us when scum have such broken abilities.

Ratchet

then why does he reveal abilities of me in the cart chat -.-
and then he tinfoils about me having used abilities in secret against the cart N1
He's on my scum list too. But we have like 4 targets already, I suggest we focus on them rather than splitting up the Town voting bloc. Ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.