One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is just like oden which has 0 navigation talent...the difference is luffy set sail on calm sea in east blue while oden trying to set sail by climbing water mountain with crazy sea and weather..had luffy set sail from wano he will be dead before could out of wano...the crazy weather and geography is one of the things that make wano closed off from the world....but if oden really want to set sail why he didnt sail through habu port or just sneaking around any trade ship that go out of wano...or maybe import and export trade is only become a thing when orochi rules?

Oden: He’s huge—!!
【Human】
Newgate: Get back!!
【Strength!!】
【Ideas!! Every single thing is different】
【Every single day is an eye-opener for me!! Everything exceeds my imagination!!】
【I’m small!! Just a tiny part of the world!!】

Even though Oden clash with Whitebeard in last chapter, he was impressed by his strength alone in this chapter, im sure Oden get stronger and stronger(learning more and more) when the travel under Whitebeard and Roger and probably against Kaido, he was in his prime. I really hope day for day that Oda don´t offpanel his battle with Kaido, we don´t gonna get any chance for Oden now to see his true power if Oda even offpanel his battle in his only flashback.

I like it that even someone as Oden can get impressed by someone else power, shows again Whitebeard in his prime was a monster.

H

Homelander

Luffy is just like oden which has 0 navigation talent...the difference is luffy set sail on calm sea in east blue while oden trying to set sail by climbing water mountain with crazy sea and weather..had luffy set sail from wano he will be dead before could out of wano...the crazy weather and geography is one of the things that make wano closed off from the world....but if oden really want to set sail why he didnt sail through habu port or just sneaking around any trade ship that go out of wano...or maybe import and export trade is only become a thing when orochi rules?
Weather and geography isnt that interesting why wano is closed off to rest of the world . Maybe something oden will get this answer .

Oden: He’s huge—!!
【Human】
Newgate: Get back!!
【Strength!!】
【Ideas!! Every single thing is different】
【Every single day is an eye-opener for me!! Everything exceeds my imagination!!】
【I’m small!! Just a tiny part of the world!!】

Even though Oden clash with Whitebeard in last chapter, he was impressed by his strength alone in this chapter, im sure Oden get stronger and stronger(learning more and more) when the travel under Whitebeard and Roger and probably against Kaido, he was in his prime. I really hope day for day that Oda don´t offpanel his battle with Kaido, we don´t gonna get any chance for Oden now to see his true power if Oda even offpanel his battle in his only flashback.

I like it that even someone as Oden can get impressed by someone else power, shows again Whitebeard in his prime was a monster.
well Prime Beard is Prime Beard level strong ...

There will be a 2 week break? Why? Didn't see anything bout break next week in the spoiler summarie....
No only one break next week(no preview for the next shonen weekly jump).^^
Next week break
13/12/19 - 965
20/12/19 - 966
Shonen Jump break
2/01/20 - 967 - Could come out early
Shonen Jump break
17/01/20 - 968
24/01/20 - 969
Most like Oda own break.....

GG

Status