[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lmfao nice framing attempt, Raito. That WU is fake af. You know I would never call my team Yuki Cult WTF. That's not even the name of his team in the lore.
So you're saying someone is trying to frame you lmao? Yeah call me crazy but I think that's not the case lmfao.

Now who could Light possibly be if not that Ellen Yin chick, come on...
My character is Heinrich Lunge..

But yeah, even if I flip, it will cement your demise even further since it will show invests don't fail on me and aren't supposed to. You're dust, fake Town leader.

And it's hella weird Sera apparently made himself a role based on a chara you know a lot about, too. This looks more like a role you would make, but you are not Sera and Sera created your role.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This is a bastard game. WUs can lie, hosts can lie...your own words, even. Funny you're going against them now to save your own skin.
Those are my words that you didn't believe lmao. When I said Kvo's lying and wrong you still voted me up. You guys tried to triple team me smh. You got way too excited. I am not going against them. You've tried to swindle us a few times, starting as early as D1. Kvo that was converted said she received a gift from you and didn't wanna lynch you because of that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And it's hella weird Sera apparently made himself a role based on a chara you know a lot about, too. This looks more like a role you would make, but you are not Sera and Sera created your role.
I didn't even know Sera likes Monster before I saw the role.

And no. I was gonna make a Makima role.. Tbh, you guys got lucky because I thought the game would start much later and didn't submit that role.

Those are my words that you didn't believe lmao. When I said Kvo's lying and wrong you still voted me up. You guys tried to triple team me smh. You got way too excited. I am not going against them. You've tried to swindle us a few times, starting as early as D1. Kvo that was converted said she received a gift from you and didn't wanna lynch you because of that.
Excuses, bullshit, and more like that.

I know you're Mafia. Don't play dumb.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Also forget that AL sama inferred that the host can lie in a role PM in this game? What if he lied to me telling me that my action on you had failed? :myman:I don't think that's probably the case but will find out. And didn't you implicate on D1 that my ability was actually supposed to fail on you because you were intangible as a ghost? So we will witness what kind of character you will flip instead of that ghost if that's truly the case or whatever.

Also forget that AL sama inferred that the host can lie in a role PM in this game? What if he lied to me telling me that my action on you had failed? :myman:I don't think that's probably the case but will find out. And didn't you implicate on D1 that my ability was actually supposed to fail on you because you were intangible as a ghost? So we will witness what kind of character you will flip instead of that ghost if that's truly the case or whatever.
Claiming one is intangible is a lame excuse to be avoided by night parties. It's just an upgraded version of claiming survivor.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I am literally sus at Ratchet for shittalking me when I banned Emilia D1 :gokulaugh:
Day 1, I'd ran something of a thought experiment on Emilia, and correctly deduced that she wasn't on a scum team *with partners*. Because of that, I felt it made no real sense to ban her from joining Day 1. Once I was pretty certain she was the Cult that tried to recruit me, I just shut it down. I was actually aiming for her to be vigged off, or otherwise replaced, because I'm pretty sure there was no motivation at the end, which is why I didn't want people within the cart to focus actions their way. In other words, they were self-resolving.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Excuses, bullshit, and more like that.

I know you're Mafia. Don't play dumb.
Lmao I am not offering excuses Flowa. No, I am not mafia. I can tell you're panicking right now. You should. You lost 2 teammates and if town will open their eyes you're gonna be lynched now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Claiming one is intangible is a lame excuse to be avoided by night parties. It's just an upgraded version of claiming survivor.
But she's lying about it as well. She was rigorously following the post restriction that she was given. If she was really intangible she wouldn't have had to follow it since it would never connect to her.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I mean, we can just kill off whichever out of Flower and Light we don't address today. T-Pein can go too frankly, Beta shortly after him. Man, if I wasn't possessed, this would all be so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.