One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I'm so hopeless because I'm telling you your analogies are pure trash. It's not insult I'm saying that for your sake
no you are not telling anything about my argument

you are just point out to enma and create a argument about Zoro have Oden personality base on that

while we can clearly see they don't ... not being a follower is not a separate thing to make Zoro and Oden alone link ... it make around 20 people link to each other

while the personality of Oden and Luffy is linked MUCH MORE

this is just a hypocrisy from Zoro fandom to ignore the big picture ... and a pointless one as well ... Oden can by hype for Zoro more than now even if his first name was Zoro

and just 2% of their claim is logical ... we sure deal with other 98% shit

no sir ... not under my watch

We know that Ryuma's corpse and sword was stolen by Moriah 23 years ago and I guess Moriah and Kaido were together at the time.

So, we may see Kaido soon.
Well yes but first the voyage to the Raftel tho...

Things in between ,Toki dropping a lot of info of who knows what ,etc.

Unless Oda does big time jumps I think that seeing Kaido will take a while ....6 chap I think.

M

MD Zolo

Well yes but first the voyage to the Raftel tho...

Things in between ,Toki dropping a lot of info of who knows what ,etc.

Unless Oda does big time jumps I think that seeing Kaido will take a while ....6 chap I think.
If past is any indication then Toki won't say anything about anything and the LaughTale voyage will be completely off-paneled. We'll be lucky if we see WB and Roger's meeting.

All of these will come at the end of Wano, after the fight is over and everybody is partying.

M

MD Zolo

hope we get info about ryuma :cheers:
This one seems more feasible. If Ryuma isn't connected to a bigger plot and his connection ends at Wano, then it makes sense that his info will come up before the Wano war is over. But if Ryuma is connected to bigger plot, I am afraid that info about him will also have to wait till the end of Wano war (party time).

M

MD Zolo

Marco: there’re only 5 islands in the world?!! Hahaha quit joking
Cat and Dog: Huh?!
Marco: There’re more than 10 million or 20 million islands
Don’t you guys know? This world is huge!!! No one can count something like the numbers of islands!!!
2 weeks later
Izou: where are you going? Lord Oden
Oden: I think I can at least go to the bathroom at my own free will, right !! I am a Daimyo after all!!
Izou: ......As you wish
So, WBPs were at Wano for two weeks, huh?

And what's up with this 5 islands thing? Oda bringing it up again. Are minks taught about these particular 5 islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.