One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pervent it? sure

but I think it's Odd that Whitebeard didn't took avenge

as Garp said in MF ... even killing Ace now won't help them and Whitebeard would come for them no matter what

I guess Oda too go with "well you can't do more" but I don't find that a good answer since Whitebeard can take revenge , his crew members from Wano not gonna do nothing
Maybe WB didn't thought Oden would fail?

We think the same currently...Orochi...

Wrong

Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy.

Oden is exactly like Luffy with a different fighting style.

1)Oden is obsessed with freedom like Luffy. He always wanted to be a pirate since he was a child like Luffy.

2)Oden has Conquerors Haki like Luffy

3)Oden has Voice of All Things like Luffy

4) Oden has Charisma to attract allies like Luffy and charm people

5)Oden was age 19 when he took over Udon and defeated Shutenmaru like, Luffy is age 19 right now taking out the Yonko.

6)Oden became Damaiyo at age 20, like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20.

7) Oden has 9 Scabbards like Luffy has 9 Strawhats.

8) He causes chaos wherever he goes like Luffy.

9) Zero Navigational skills,

10) His trademark catchphrase was said by Luffy in Dressrossa.

11) He likes Adventure like Luffy

There has not been 1 place Luffy has visited without being in chaos, just like Oden.

Kozuki clan is 100% a secret D like Trafalgar Law's family.

Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy
Dark Hound conisder Zoro and Oden linked casue of

they are both strong
they are both not a follower
they are both being good with women (well Zoro is not ... but Yasu assumed he is)

but Luffy being the one who finish the job of Oden by beating Oden
being same person in terms of personality
and the voice of all thing

a weak argument

argument with Zoro fandom is beating a dead meant

Your point? That Whitebeard simply joined the Rocks Pirates for the sole purpose of sticking out like a sore thumb?

I have already acknowledged that Whitebeard did not fit in with the Rocks Pirates. That is why I find it strange that he joined such a crew that was ideologically the opposite of him in the first place.
The hell is with the tude?

pervent it? sure

but I think it's Odd that Whitebeard didn't took avenge

as Garp said in MF ... even killing Ace now won't help them and Whitebeard would come for them no matter what

I guess Oda too go with "well you can't do more" but I don't find that a good answer since Whitebeard can take revenge , his crew members from Wano not gonna do nothing
Either he was not aware (which is very unlikely) or someone interfered and prevented from going to war against Kaido.

Roger was also a Swordsman, so the Swordsman Zoro parallel does not work.
You mean Kuina and Zoro aren't connected through Wado ichimonji?

What about Roger, Shanks and Luffy being connected via the strawhat that just happens to show up in Marie jois?

What about Zoro and Ryuma being connected via Shusui to the point that Shusui itself chose Zoro as it's master?

Okay then what about what Kawamatsu was saying in chapter 934 about ALL THE WANO SAMURAI who died in the past being connected to the rebels fighting for Wano now by their swords being passed on?

Surely Zoro getting offered Oden's sword in the Chapter 934 when the entire chapter is centered around people inheriting will via swords would mean Zoro has some connection to Oden?

If your answer to everything above is YES until the last question where you say NO to a Zoro and Oden connection then you my friend just discovered what "Bias" means

You mean Kuina and Zoro aren't connected through Wado ichimonji?

What about Roger, Shanks and Luffy being connected via the strawhat that just happens to show up in Marie jois?

What about Zoro and Ryuma being connected via Shusui to the point that Shusui itself chose Zoro as it's master?

Okay then what about what Kawamatsu was saying in chapter 934 about ALL THE WANO SAMURAI who died in the past being connected to the rebels fighting for Wano now by their swords being passed on?

Surely Zoro getting offered Oden's sword in the Chapter 934 when the entire chapter is centered around people inheriting will via swords would mean Zoro has some connection to Oden?

If your answer to everything above is YES until the last question where you say NO to a Zoro and Oden connection then you my friend just discovered what "Bias" means
Zoro has nothing in common with Oden, other than the Swords.

Everything else, Oden is Luffy.

Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy.

Oden is exactly like Luffy with a different fighting style.

1)Oden is obsessed with freedom like Luffy. He always wanted to be a pirate since he was a child like Luffy.

2)Oden has Conquerors Haki like Luffy

3)Oden has Voice of All Things like Luffy

4) Oden has Charisma to attract allies like Luffy and charm people

5)Oden was age 19 when he took over Udon and defeated Shutenmaru like, Luffy is age 19 right now taking out the Yonko.

6)Oden became Damaiyo at age 20, like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20.

7) Oden has 9 Scabbards like Luffy has 9 Strawhats.

8) He causes chaos wherever he goes like Luffy.

9) Zero Navigational skills, kir Luffy

10) His trademark catchphrase" It's too Cramped"was said by Luffy in Dressrossa.

11) He likes Adventure like Luffy

There has not been 1 place Luffy has visited without being in chaos, just like Oden.

Kozuki clan is 100% a secret D like Trafalgar Law's family.

Oden is 100% Samurai Luffy

Roger was also a Swordsman, so the Swordsman Zoro parallel does not work.

Dark Hound conisder Zoro and Oden linked casue of

they are both strong
they are both not a follower
they are both being good with women (well Zoro is not ... but Yasu assumed he is)

but Luffy being the one who finish the job of Oden by beating Oden
being same person in terms of personality
and the voice of all thing

a weak argument

argument with Zoro fandom is beating a dead meant
Yeah sure it's the only thing I said
Retarded clown

Worst

Custom title
to this day I can't understand ... why Whitebeard didn't went to Wano to save Oden

maybe Shanks didn't want to start a war for a lost cause ... but Prime Beard?

Oda need an answer for us
They said it was like a trap from Orochi maybe he let Kaido and his top tiers enter in Wano secretly so they could take out Oden and create some chaos to let the BPs have easier time invading the rest of Wano cuz I don't think Kaido wanted other big players to know he was going to invade a whole nation full of juicy resources/informations (especially if he knew Oden was WB's friend ) on top of that at that time with "8 years old Jack" Kaido's military power was sure nothing compared to today's one so he had to do it more furtively so when WB know that probably it was too late for him to do anything.....

So no point then?

Just because you perceive there to be “tude” does not mean it actually exists.

I pondered something, you quote me with something vague that does not appear to answer anything, I ask for your point and explain my thought process, I get an accusation instead of a conversation.

:kayneshrug:
Grow up, I made a small statement, as to why WB would be in a crew... If you cant handle that, maybe you shouldn't be posting on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.