One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering "Roger in this chapter looks quite different from previous times, but what is different?"

Then I noticed: his eyes are different!

Before this chapter Roger was always depicted as a man with rounded eyes that were also totally attached to his eyebrows, while in this chapter none of these two aspects is depicted

Zoro has nothing in common with Oden, other than the Swords.

Everything else, Oden is Luffy
Actually no, there's a difference in personality between Luffy and Oden

Oden is a loner... Luffy is not a loner... People follow Oden without him actively seeking out friends... We know from the beginning that Luffy always wanted friends even with Ace and Sabo as a kid and then later actievly looking for friends to follow him and have fun with

Oden DOES NOT tell anyone to follow him... He just passes through places and people around him choose to follow him because he doesn't object... This is actually more like Zoro... This is how Johnny and yosaku back in east blue decided to follow Zoro....That's also how Yasu in Wano just decided to follow Zoro from seeing him do his shit and Zoro never asks any of these guys to follow him unlike Luffy but definitely like Oden

Grow up, I made a small statement, as to why WB would be in a crew...
This.....
There is such a thing as being the black sheep or so.
Is not a reason why.

I also originally acknowledged he was unusual amongst the crew for his beliefs in the first place.
To be honest, I was surprised by the fact Whitebeard was ever on Rock’s crew.

Whitebeard prizes comradery, family, honesty and honor above all else which is practically the opposite of Rock’s crew as a whole and all those who were members of it.

Seems rather strange. :memehm:
So I am not sure how you are finding something to argue over.
If you cant handle that, maybe you shouldn't be posting on the internet.
What’s with the tude? :afrokappa:

Oda knew he'd overshadow Luffy

#AcetheTruePirateKing :ace:
Sabo wishes he could relate lmao.

Ace deserved his fate. He had every opportunity to be a righteous marine and instead he lives off theft and piracy. His heart was black before Akainu purged him of sin.
*That awkward moment when your both a fan of Akainu and Ace*

Highkey wish Akainu killed WB and Ace swears he will avenge him one day in the future. Instead we get Sabo's goofy wannabe love child of Sace ass.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sabo wishes he could relate lmao.

*That awkward moment when your both a fan of Akainu and Ace*

Highkey wish Akainu killed WB and Ace swears he will avenge him one day in the future. Instead we get Sabo's goofy wannabe love child of Sace ass.
I’m happy with Akainu killing both, personally. That arc was great.
Being a marine sucks though. Who wants that. Ace made the right decision.
People who aren’t selfish.

Imagine taking orders lol. Being a Marine suxks. The only cool thing is when you get to be an Admiral and your gifted with an OP Logia fruit and you can basically do fuck all you want.

I’m happy with Akainu killing both, personally. That arc was great.

I personally dont like how Ace died. It was pretty dumb to put Luffy through hell just for Ace to die in his arms. If we all stopped sucking Oda off for a moment you could see how kinda dumb it was.

And his only excuse was that he didnt want Luffy's lame ass to be overshadowed. Well you should have thought of that when you created a lame generic MC
:lusalty:

And before yall say Luffy grew as a character.....erm WCI happened. Bucko hasnt learnt shit cause his dumb ass left his crew to be chased by a Yonko because he wanted to be stronger. And tbh Saboundy was a good enough moment for him to get his shit together and learn that he needs to be strong.
Post automatically merged:

Admirals are the cds bitch tho...
Yh but imma do an Aokiji and yeet myself once I get my Time Logia fruit.

Ace deserved his fate. He had every opportunity to be a righteous marine and instead he lives off theft and piracy. His heart was black before Akainu purged him of sin.
Didn't Akainu attack a defenseless Luffy? Ace got killed because he was protecting Luffy. He did that shit again with Koby, but then when Shanks stopped his attack, he got scared and was sweating.

Akainu is nothing but a fraud. Primebeard would have killed this bitch like it was nothing.

Also, this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.