One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why tf are we discussing Akainu? Does he appear in this chapter?

Ohh I see. His victim does appear. The victim whose attack got stopped by Hands in Pocket Akainu. The victim whose face got evaporated by non awaken Akainu. The victim whose beard got burned half so even if he survived Marineford his epithet would be Halfbeard.

Why tf are we discussing Akainu? Does he appear in this chapter?

Ohh I see. His victim does appear. The victim whose attack got stopped by Hands in Pocket Akainu. The victim whose face got evaporated by non awaken Akainu. The victim whose beard got burned half so even if he survived Marineford his epithet would be Halfbeard.
Some folks still suffering from PTSD flashbacks from when their favorites got wrecked by Papazuki all the way back in Marineford. Even when the Red Dog does not make an appearance, the haters cannot stop thinking about him for one second.:wellwell:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I thought Shimotsuki / frost moon was Oden's family name

Would be cool to see Oden got stfu ed by a woman like Devon
Oden: I want to open the border of Wank I want to open the border of Wank I want to-
Devon: Stfu I want to open your pants
Shimotsukis a different clan oden belongs to the kozuki clan.
Yasu ryuma ushimaru are shimotsukis.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Isn't toki time?
So translated is "Heavenly Time" probably.

Did google translate " Amatsuki no Toki" and it gave At the time of a sweet

I don't know if this is accurate though.
well yes Toki is Time, but Amatsuki is made of 2 kanji : the one that reads "Ama" is Heaven, the one that reads "Tsuki" is Moon (just like Kozuki and Shimotsuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.