Character Discussion Would whole cake island have been better if Zoro was in it?

zoro would of went berzerk if he saw sanji doing what he did to luffy.
I agree. At that time I got angry and said I wish Zoro was there and beat Sanji.

(By the way, I understand Sanji, I'm not really angry, but it's just that moment)

Anyway, on the subject, I don't think so. It wouldn't be much change. WCI is a nice arc. But the character designs are absurd. Big Mom is weird. I think it would be one of the most popular arcs without these.

G

Gorosei Informer

I really wanted to see Zoro vs Cracker or Smoothie and for Reiju to lust over Zoro with the whole heart eyes too.

Seperating the SHs again after doing it at Dressrosa for so damn long was really frustrating too.

I really wanted to see Zoro's reaction to Sanji's behaviour at WCI and also the SHs causing Big Mom to come to Wano. Also Franky's reaction to hearing how Big Mom wrecked the Sunny and then it got "blown up" for the 1st time (and then another blowup fakeout at Wano sigh).

I do genuinely think Dressrosa also really suffered from splitting half the SHs and half of them being missing for most of it or w/e too.

I never want to see the crew split up ever again. Sabaody was the worst case for it and then Oda had them split up again for different reasons much later on after waiting 2 years in story time to reunite them lol.

But yes, I do think WCI would have been a lot better with Zoro there potentially as well as the rest of the SHs. Things would have definitely gone better for the SHs, even if not significantly better somehow, but still better.

The arc was about the bond between Sanji and Luffy. Zoro might have been a reasonable voice but it would still come down to what Sanji and Luffy chose to do.

It wasn't a parallel situation to Usopp and Luffy because they had a real argument and settled it with a fight.
Sanji fought Luffy to make him leave because the crew would have died but Luffy knew Sanji was hurting and he wasn't leaving without him.