That's alot of baseless assumptions. Why does the same not apply to queen? We have no real info on how strong either king or sanji are.

Underestimating sanji is nothing new for this community tho so we'll see.

Also, if your problem is King being strong then you should also oppose zoro in this condition vs king. If he is to strong for a fresh sanji then he is for sure to strong for a half dead zoro. Which means only marco is left. And marco isn't getting that ammount of shine and importance
I was never on the Zoro vs King train. I always said that Marco will fight him. I’m a ZKK believer.
King is stronger than Queen. Sanji can fight Queen but King is above both of them. The Beast Pirate hierarchy is defined by strength. Base Sanji was trashed by Vergo and struggled against Daifuku. Be happy if he beats Queen. You think that the RS will boost Sanji to the calibre of King and Marco? Even Law who is way stronger than Sanji would struggle against King

The same people making fun of Sanji fans for saying Zoro can’t fight King because he flies are the same people who say Sanji can’t fight King because he has a sword
:gokulaugh:
Zoro is swordsman so is King
Zoro is the vc so is King
Zoro was just confirmed CoC user King very likely possesses it as well as Kaido right hand man being the last survivor of his race increases his chances even further imo. It's true though King would be terrible matchup this panel is the perfect proof of that.