Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, when we go back to WW, he'll be dead. Jimbei takes a nap.
It would be nice to see it tho right? The longer it's off screened the longer the fight is overall. Which just means jinbei si getting stuck on a flying 6 for an extended period of time. Remember when people were shitting on sanji for not one shotting page one? Where is that energy now? The meal sanji fans have been waiting for is being carefully cooked, we can smell it. while jinbeis was thrown in the microwave. Jinbei probably does more after ww, supports the crew in some other way like the dad he is.

Question, why do people that wanna take breaks ask for temp ban?
Is there some "inactivity clean up"?
Because they realize that hanging out on forums arguing about one piece constantly is a sad and pathetic life and they request a ban to break the habit and the ugly addition. Then they can come back when this shit doesn't dictate their life. Wish I had stayed away after oro Jackson fell. Was a good year or so where I was free of this mess.

Because they realize that hanging out on forums arguing about one piece constantly is a sad and pathetic life and they request a ban to break the habit and the ugly addition. Then they can come back when this shit doesn't dictate their life. Wish I had stayed away after oro Jackson fell. Was a good year or so where I was free of this mess.
Why do you need a ban to stay off a forum? If you don’t want to be on the forum, just log off and take a break. I don’t get the point of asking to be banned unless you’re so addicted that you can’t stay off the site even when you don’t want to be on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.