Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need a ban to stay off a forum? If you don’t want to be on the forum, just log off and take a break. I don’t get the point of asking to be banned unless you’re so addicted that you can’t stay off the site even when you don’t want to be on lol.
Then you don't get addiction my friend. Some people, including me, are natural addicts. Getting banned is a great way to help you stay away. Because even tho the addict wants to break the addiction, he doesn't always have the impulse control to do so. I had to delete optc and give away my account to break that addiction once. I couldn't just "not log on" . People are different, this might not be an issue for you but many people struggle with addictive tendencies. It's even biological and hereditary for some people

Then you don't get addiction my friend. Some people, including me, are natural addicts. Getting banned is a great way to help you stay away. Because even tho the addict wants to break the addiction, he doesn't always have the impulse control to do so. I had to delete optc and give away my account to break that addiction once. I couldn't just "not log on" . People are different, this might not be an issue for you but many people struggle with addictive tendencies. It's even biological and hereditary for some people
Yeah you’re right. That was insensitive of me to say. My bad.

I might have to ask for a ban because of how toxic I’m gonna get

:milaugh:

We already know kidd vs big mom is the focus because of lebrent liking my post.

only one thing can make so many providers hyped. Eustass kidd vs yonko big mom.

:kidsmile::fullmom:

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
I’m gonna be sick if he was trolling you though lol. It seems like the chapter is going to revolve around Robin and Poneglyph stuff from some of the pictures spoiler providers have been posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.