Status
Not open for further replies.
Iโ€™m gonna be sick if he was trolling you though lol. It seems like the chapter is going to revolve around Robin and Poneglyph stuff from some of the pictures spoiler providers have been posting.
I donโ€™t think he was.

Iโ€™m pretty sure Robin only appears as an update like this panel

chopper was also teased and he didnโ€™t appear in this panel. I think we get updated on the straw hats who didnโ€™t appear and law and most likely raizo and heat/wire

people are hyping this like crazy

It's oda. The way we left of last chapter it seems guaranteed that he is gona jump away from kidd and big mom and off screen that for now. Same exact way he has of screened every other fight that has started so far.
I doubt it tbh.

The way the interaction was and the way Oda set up it doesnโ€™t make sense for it to be off screened especially when we still have to find out who he wounded and what he stole. Oda wouldnโ€™t waste time making him do this just for an off screen

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I doubt it tbh.

The way the interaction was and the way Oda set up it doesnโ€™t make sense for it to be off screened especially when we still have to find out who he wounded and what he stole. Oda wouldnโ€™t waste time making him do this just for an off screen
I think we'll get a chapter of BM vs Kidd before Act 3 ends. BM's probably going to defeat him at least once, before Kidd beats her in Act 4 or 5.

I doubt it tbh.

He can off screen it for now, and come back to it later to answer those things if those are gona get answered. I'm not saying this whole thing gets off screened, but this seems like a jumping point to me. Like, we still don't know how jinbei knows whose who... so much to cover. Been so long since we saw the live floor... this arc will take another year at leaaast

He can off screen it for now, and come back to it later to answer those things if those are gona get answered. I'm not saying this whole thing gets off screened, but this seems like a jumping point to me. Like, we still don't know how jinbei knows whose who... so much to cover. Been so long since we saw the live floor... this arc will take another year at leaaast
I honestly donโ€™t think we are going away from the Big Mom fight until Law joins the fight. Wouldnโ€™t make too Much sense for it to take much longer for Law to reach Kidd and Big Mom.

I honestly donโ€™t think we are going away from the Big Mom fight until Law joins the fight. Wouldnโ€™t make too Much sense for it to take much longer for Law to reach Kidd and Big Mom.
Sure maybe 3-4 pages of big mom starting the chapter off and leaving it off with kidd and law infront of mom and nami and usopp running. idno. Still he can do it in a way that we leave of now and the next time we see them law has joined .he should have been right around the corner seeing as he went after zues. I

Status
Not open for further replies.