What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok even if Monster Point was extended, did it's strength increase? He got caught by tree homies in the last arc. He got low-diffed by veteran level characters, and now he's boxing Queen. Like you don't have to be salty or a hater to see something wrong with that. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Kanjuro. He should have just stayed dead. Oh and yeah, Luffy's totally done and out guys. The ending is also weird how did Kaido get in front of Momo? He's not exactly someone who can sneak up on you.

Honestly, it's just annoyingly slow. I would forgive some of my complaints, if we were at least seeing shit I care about. Like if we were getting chapters focusing on Robin/Black Maria, Jinbe/Whos Who, or just Sanji doing anything, I would be a little more forgiving. However, we're getting chapters with fake Luffy tension (that's just kinda unnecessary at this point), Big Mom's inconsistent personality shifts, King & Queen being the worst commanders (maybe even worse than Smoothie), and Chopper & Momo's boring existences.

Man I expected the Beast Pirates to be clowned and mistreated by the plot at least as much as the Big Mom Pirates during WCI arc but I didn't expect them to be mistreated to the point where the BMP got a far better treatment in comparison.
It honnestly make me pity them, and make me even more frustrated about how they never got the chance to fight the marines or another Yonko crew onscreen, at least they wouldn't be handicapped by plot armor, conveniences, ass pulls, etc..

Good for you Chopper...
And I know this will be huge controversy among fans... but I don't care... I like it...

Also day after day, it's proven right what I said.... that yonko crew members are NOT equal...

Dude... freaking Perospero is gonna match with Nekumamushi when he's not a commander, while Inuarashi is matching up with Jack...
And we saw how Marco treated two commanders together... we saw Chopper with Queen now...

Not taking any credit away... but there is a clear difference between yonko crewmates...

Status
Not open for further replies.