What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And again, Yamato will find Kaido how? they dont have CoO as far as we’re aware and because that makes sense for kanjuro to draw kaido after he arrives where momo is...
  • Yamato has observation haki, she could tell how strong Luffy was.
  • Let's assume that it's really Kaido that appeared before Momonosuke, keep in mind that this is a manga with Oda controlling the plot:
    • Oda chose to have Yamato leave Momonosuke just before Kaido comes to attack Momo.
      • If Yamato had continued to guard Momo, she would have fought Kaido when he shows up to attack him.
    • Oda is deliberately delaying Kaido and Yamato's confrontation.

Essentially, it doesn't matter how Yamato fights Kaido, what matters is that Yamato is intent on fighting Kaido. Kaido leaving the Rooftop is simply because Oda wanted to delay their confrontation, change the stakes, etc.

The story is being controlled by Oda, and he determined that Yamato vs Kaido is not starting now.

i knew copper will get some out of nowhere power up

shit
I mean they all will. This happens every arc to every relevant fight.

I just hope Chopper gets a legitimate fight cause he's very likely going to be trashed by Queen (hidden hybrid guys), and I hope that leads to him using his other forms again..

Like how the fuck has Oda not used his horn point since Fishman Island? Literally his best form design.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
These have been described as Kaido beating and imprisonning her for being such a loony Oden fangirl, it's really unlikely that there were real fights between the two and her copying her father's fighting style doesn't mean that she's nearly as strong as him.
She was imprisoned at 8 years old, of course, she could not fight back then.

The chances of Yamato not being smashed by her father are extremely low.
This is ultimately up to Oda. If he wants Yamato to give Kaido a very difficult fight, she will.

Kinemon and Okiku are going together to Momonosuke / Kanjurou. If it is really Kaido and not a Kanjurou drawing, it is very likely that Kinemon will sacrifice itself for Momonosuke to flee. It's been 3 chapters that they are going to Momo/Kanjurou, it's the perfect time for them to arrive.
With Kinemon sacrificing himself for Momo to run away with Shinobu and Okiku, it would be a good development for Momo to "mature" and build up courage, and of course it would also bring a weight to the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.