Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how tf did ceasar knew about monster point time limit?

he olso had zero interaction with chopper on screen, aside from the gangster meeting

WTF is this?:pepeanger:

G

Gorosei Informer

Well luffy never got amnesia when he fell into the ocean at the start of the arc so it shoukdnt happen now

also Lawโ€™s crew is in a submarine under the ocean right now so... luffy will be fine
It's really strange that BM got amnesia though and he didn't but ah well. All the better he didn't ofc. Yeah I forgot about Law's sub, that's def gonna come into play to save him or something.

According to redon and lebrent most interesting parts of spoiler are left out so there is still a slight chance though don't hold your breath.........
It seems they are leaving some info hidden!
Ok this is good to know. Wonโ€™t hold my breath though.
It was literally a random tweet on someoneโ€™s account Idk why you guys believed it
Other somewhat trust worthy guys like YonkoProductions was hyping the chapter too tbf

Remember when there was a plotline about the tobi roppo challenging for calamity spots? They were introduced as being basically equal in strength if not potentially stronger

It's on you for not paying attention or remembering week to week tbh
I remember the plot sir...
My problem is that Calamities are getting shitted on.. and not getting any good screentime... meaning Tobi Roppo screentime has been getting positive feedback by fans.. while calamities are getting Ls after Ls
So... it reduced them to being much more underwhelming...
and the plot was MAINLY dedicated to Whoโ€™s Who in particular and Sasaki to a less degree...

I even speculated and still speculate that this round the alliance will lose... and between this round and the next... there will be a week or two... in that time, changes will happen... like Whoโ€™s who taking the seat of one of calamities...
So I was paying attention...

but for ALL 6 tobi Roppo, even the weakest ones to have better screentime? Thatโ€™s a bit too much for me

Status
Not open for further replies.