What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido>doffy>>>>>>>>>king>=queen>jack...:pepedoffy:
Honestly, before the arc started I would laugh at you...
Now... I agree with you...for few reasons:

1- The screentime given to calamities so far put them even BELOW their counterparts in other yonko crew... not sure if that was intentional by Oda to make it believable for SH crew be able to win against them or not... but here are small facts in front of you...
- Katakuri screentime >>>> King
- Inuarashi = Nekumamushi
- Inuarashi vs Jack (calamity)
- Nekumamushi vs Perospero (not even a sweet commander)
- Marco OWNED King + Queen (sure exhausted him, but it shows a 1 vs 1 will be much easier and less taxing on him)
- I daresay Cracker have better screentime than King and Queen so far

2- Another reason is King’s Haki... sure Doffy did not weaponize it as much as Luffy did in this arc, BUT he ceiling of power is high because of this... while King and Queen never even showed a simple armament haki feat yet... Ulto showed Haki while those two did not!

3- A captain resolve is usually make him more persistent not to lose... so I believe Doffy’s resolve and ambition and will is going to be higher than King or Queen...

4- Lastly, what was stated in interviews about Oda’s original plan was making Wano have TWO main enemies as partners being (Kaido + Doflamingo)
Which means, it looked like Oda was setting up Doffy to be the 2nd strongest after Kaido in Wano... His partner... he ended up changing that to defeating Mingo in Dressrosa and changed Kaido’s partner into Big Mom...

5- Lastly, the card play β€œJoker” > Any card cause it can replace them..

all those points made me now agree with you honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.