What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It becomes more and more easy to shit on the calamities, but I'd still think everything's fine. Zoan forms and especially four-legged ones are just this bad- they are really terrible for any serious combat situation.
Jack and Queen will still be beasts, when they go all out.. Still think, that this is actaully very great for Chopper tho.

It becomes more and more easy to shit on the calamities, but I'd still think everything's fine. Zoan forms and especially four-legged ones are just this bad- they are really terrible for any serious combat situation.
Jack and Queen will still be beasts, when they go all out.. Still think, that this is actaully very great for Chopper tho.
I feel the biggest issue is, why do they even bother using Full Zoan mode? Even Kaido had this issue where he used a form that made him a huge target for no reason

Oda really needs to give us a reason for this madness

Jinbei has feats with Admirals commanders and Yonko. Stop downplaying please. Hawkins Apoo and Drake are trash
Using post timeskip thing doesn't work, Jinbei was stronger than the whole crew back then. His feat against Hunger Pangs retarded Big Mom mode is good but nothing that much incredible now since he is fighting Who's Who for so long already, he even said he did all he could against Big Mom, if she caught them one more time they were screwed. Then Sanji's cooking skills saved the day

Status
Not open for further replies.