What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
루피의 패배 발표에 대해 BIG MOM의 반응도 있습니다.
BIG MOM의 말 : 그 아이가 KAIDO를 홀로 이기고 싶었나요?!
그것이 가능하다면 이미 해적의 여왕이되었을 것입니다.

There is also a reaction from BIG MOM to the announcement of Luffy's defeat.
BIG MOM says: He wanted to beat KAIDO alone ?!
If that were possible, I would have already been the queen of the pirates.

BIG MOM은 KID에게 세계 최대의 기둥 인 KAIDO를 누구에게나 이길 수 있다고 생각하면 실수를했다고 전한다.
BIG MOM tells KID that he made a mistake if he thought he could defeat KAIDO, the biggest pillar in the world, for anyone.
@Lance_Dragonite @Lebrent Is this shit real?

He didn't blocked, he sacrificed himself and almost died.

sanji screaming robin chan tasukete
Got freely beaten by Black Maria and acts like it was nothing, too easy, Sanji shitting on a Tobiroppo's head again, let's hope Jinbei ends up with Who's Who soon :kata:

i never said the rooftop fight was still going on did i? I said if sanji was shown to be on the same level as zoro and luffy he would have been part of that fight, but he wasn't.
So Marco wasn't in the rooftop, so ROofTOP leVEL guys >>> Marco CONFIRMED :ihaha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Got freely beaten by Black Maria and acts like it was nothing, too easy, Sanji shitting on a Tobiroppo's head again, let's hope Jinbei ends up with Who's Who soon

So Marco wasn't in the ROoTOP leVEL guys >>> Marco :ihaha:
How many times will you guys make this same comment? Marco is not part of the monster trio also zoro blocked it Kidd literally said he did so suck on that:holdthisl:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Got freely beaten by Black Maria and acts like it was nothing, too easy, Sanji shitting on a Tobiroppo's head again, let's hope Jinbei ends up with Who's Who soon

So Marco wasn't in the ROoTOP leVEL guys >>> Marco :ihaha:
Whos Who and Black Maria are not the same character...

Look at beastly line up

It becomes more and more easy to shit on the calamities, but I'd still think everything's fine. Zoan forms and especially four-legged ones are just this bad- they are really terrible for any serious combat situation.
Jack and Queen will still be beasts, when they go all out.. Still think, that this is actaully very great for Chopper tho.
And as you said take in mind that they still not go all out, not even a single sigh.
If my theory is true, awakening is like monster point,with means at least the calamity could have a form above hybrid form. Let play the though about it,let say awakened zoan give a third form like monsterpoint who can be use with a timelimit like Boundman and monsterpoint.

This would mean, every calamity has two forms to show!!
Base/Full Zoan: Base Luffy
Hybrid Zoan : G2/G3 Luffy
Awakenend Zoan: G4

(List is not based on powerlvl but rather powerup ranking).
This would mean that Queen,King and Jack just fighting in base forms!! With means they have two forms to go. And they already are enough of trouble for the alliance.

If my theory of awakenend zoan is true, then Queen is far away from fighting all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.