Whatโ€™s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

if Zoro gives King the Hatchan treatment (the likely outcome at this point) then yeah, King wouldn't be his main fight.

Zoro fighting King wouldn't change the fact that there's ZERO narrative weight, setup, or even meaning to that fight.
Well its easy, first of all, its impossible for Zoro vs King to be anything short of extreme diff. You would be smoking to believe Zoro can mid diff king

Second, its funny how you guys are pretending like Zoro ALWAYS has some serious Narrative build up to his enemies. Like what exactly built up Zoro vs Pica outside of Luffy just telling zoro to deal with Pica and Pica being Doffyโ€™s strongest man?

and what exactly was the build up for Zoro vs Ohm or Kaku or Hyouzo or Hachi even as well... Zoro isnt the MC... his fights are very straightfoward in their purpose and meaning to the story and to him... The strongest enemy swordsman he finds gets defeated... Done.

And the build up around Zoro vs Kaido has reached its narrative peak. kaido says there is no monster swordsman in wano that can scar him, Zoro does that... Done

Zoro was never built up to be the one to beat Kaido so everything you think will happen in this supposed Rematch hasnt been built up like you claim it has. Also, ZORO WILL STILL LOSE AGAIN if he fights Kaido again

my point is that it's a possibility
Sure, but a slim one...
To tell you the truth.. after seeing Queen and King shitty level... Iโ€™d rather have Sanjiโ€™s role be related to drama 100 times more than fights... cause at this point... calamities are not making me the least bit interested to see their fight...

In fact, if there was a fight, Iโ€™d rather it be with CP0 or maybe getting involved with Vegapunk plot coming to this arc, AT LEAST those are still more interesting for me

I think that the main part of the chapter is based on the announcement of luffy's death.
Maybe it's a "dramatic" chapter where we see the straw hats crying or being worried, and therefore very intense emotionally even without big events.
Anyway I'm intrigued by a complete summary of the chapter

S

Sasaki Kojirล

๋ฃจํ”ผ์˜ ํŒจ๋ฐฐ ๋ฐœํ‘œ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด BIG MOM์˜ ๋ฐ˜์‘๋„ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
BIG MOM์˜ ๋ง : ๊ทธ ์•„์ด๊ฐ€ KAIDO๋ฅผ ํ™€๋กœ ์ด๊ธฐ๊ณ  ์‹ถ์—ˆ๋‚˜์š”?!
๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์ด ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•˜๋‹ค๋ฉด ์ด๋ฏธ ํ•ด์ ์˜ ์—ฌ์™•์ด๋˜์—ˆ์„ ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

There is also a reaction from BIG MOM to the announcement of Luffy's defeat.
BIG MOM says: He wanted to beat KAIDO alone ?!
If that were possible, I would have already been the queen of the pirates.

BIG MOM์€ KID์—๊ฒŒ ์„ธ๊ณ„ ์ตœ๋Œ€์˜ ๊ธฐ๋‘ฅ ์ธ KAIDO๋ฅผ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์—๊ฒŒ๋‚˜ ์ด๊ธธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•˜๋ฉด ์‹ค์ˆ˜๋ฅผํ–ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ „ํ•œ๋‹ค.
BIG MOM tells KID that he made a mistake if he thought he could defeat KAIDO, the biggest pillar in the world, for anyone.

BIG MOM์€ KID์—๊ฒŒ ์„ธ๊ณ„ ์ตœ๋Œ€์˜ ๊ธฐ๋‘ฅ ์ธ KAIDO๋ฅผ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์—๊ฒŒ๋‚˜ ์ด๊ธธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•˜๋ฉด ์‹ค์ˆ˜๋ฅผํ–ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ „ํ•œ๋‹ค.
BIG MOM tells KID that he made a mistake if he thought he could defeat KAIDO, the biggest pillar in the world, for anyone.
Holy shit

Wtf guys, I tagged you two to back me up, not to join the OPlers.. Ok I'm out then.. :risitasad:
I agree with you though about pl, Fairy tail isnยดt bad as many trying to point it out.
Best example 100years quest manga, I enjoy it a lot with great fights and great build up.^^
But Kaido is really the less problem of this arc, he is a monster with great feats.
In terms of powerups, we need to wait how Oda end the battle.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž

Kaido > Big Mom more probable @MonsterKaido but that was foreseeable :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.