What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
루피의 패배 발표에 대해 BIG MOM의 반응도 있습니다.
BIG MOM의 말 : 그 아이가 KAIDO를 홀로 이기고 싶었나요?!
그것이 가능하다면 이미 해적의 여왕이되었을 것입니다.

There is also a reaction from BIG MOM to the announcement of Luffy's defeat.
BIG MOM says: He wanted to beat KAIDO alone ?!
If that were possible, I would have already been the queen of the pirates.

BIG MOM은 KID에게 세계 최대의 기둥 인 KAIDO를 누구에게나 이길 수 있다고 생각하면 실수를했다고 전한다.
BIG MOM tells KID that he made a mistake if he thought he could defeat KAIDO, the biggest pillar in the world, for anyone.
Is this shit real?

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Using post timeskip thing doesn't work, Jinbei was stronger than the whole crew back then. His feat against Hunger Pangs retarded Big Mom mode is good but nothing that much incredible now since he is fighting Who's Who for so long already, he even said he did all he could against Big Mom, if she caught them one more time they were screwed. Then Sanji's cooking skills saved the day
Yes. I agree. Sanji's greatest feat is baking a cake for Big Mom. This is a greater feat than anything luffy has done. However, Jinbei is better. His post skip feats are still better than everyone except Luffy and Zoro.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido may be the strongest, but at the end he's not a "whole level" above other Top Tiers. They are all about equal.
Keep playing above the others, you need to stop and think man.
KAIDO is the strongest, he is not playing with others, there are people capable of fighting him, but he did not mention any with a superior or equal.
The margin is relevant, this makes KAIDO above the others.
So say KIZARU = KAIDO, holy shit man. For the love of God.

KIZARU will never be like KAIDO, until ODA says: KIZARU is the strongest man in the world. It would be consistent for you to say that AKAINU = KIZARU, because AKAINU has nothing to prove superior to KIZARU.

While ODA gave KAIDO something to boast superiority over others in its introduction, it was called WSC, and "one on one, always bet on KAIDO", that is synonymous with superiority and not equality with the rest, same strength as WSM, the strongest man in the world, is a word applied to someone who is above all and not equal to an X and Y.

KIZARU or AKAINU can take KAIDO to high difficulty, medium, low, or even extreme, but in the end they will lose, because KAIDO is the strongest.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There is no more rooftop, i don't know if you realized it yet
i never said the rooftop fight was still going on did i? I said if sanji was shown to be on the same level as zoro and luffy he would have been part of that fight, but he wasn't.
Post automatically merged:

Marco has not been on the rooftop...so he is weaker than everyone on the rooftop?....
marco is part of the monster trio now?

Status
Not open for further replies.