What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
He has this habit of putting the strongest in the world matched with other characters, the strongest is the strongest, he is in a league above.
Yea i mean he said it man only a handful of strong ones can fight him....we need more proofs than that?
Post automatically merged:

Yamato: I will protect you Momonosuke, it's my duty as Oden
Momonosuke: Ok
Yamato: Actually I'd rather fight Kaido. Look at this doll, looks perfectly like you right?

*Kaido appears in front of Momonosuke*
*Yamato left the chat*
:josad:
Imagine if that's Momo's doll Kaido is attacking :pepemy:

Yea Kaido proved what he had to prove...
That he needs over half an hour for Base Luffy and gets disrespected by countless characters before? Yea no. Portrayal wise you can argue him the strongest, but from what we saw he was rather underwhelming compared to the expectations or what oure might Akainu demonstrated at Marineford.

We have yet to see how Chopper vs Queen will be potrayed in the chapter. But honestly,the fact alone that he is fighting with him since many many minutes,is already great and not comparable at all to Nami and Usopp struggling against Ulti and Page One

If Luffy (probably even in his base form) fought Kaido for over half an hour, Rayleigh would fight Kaido at least double that time.

Post automatically merged:

yes powerscaling-wise i don't think drake + chopper is enough to hold queen for 1 hour. I think oda is very consistent with powerscaling so that's my guess
X Drake is YC2 tho. That would fit well powerscaling wise.

You did not answer the question

i dont care about your “unity”... I’m talking about who would win in a fight

the same way Roger and whitebeard’s crews fought each other and Roger’s pirate king crew got stalemates by little kids on Whitebeard’s crew... Would Roger’s crew 20 years after beating rocks, Come out on top?

20 years of Training for Roger’s crew, do they still beat Rocks?
What the hell are you saying?
First the ones who defeated Rocks were Roger (not his crew) and Garp (alongside the Marines) there is literally no mention of Roger Crew being the incident.
And yes the Strawhats by end of series would defeat Rocks from 40 years ago. An apprentice Kaido who probably didn't even have his fruit a Big Mom who was literally said to have gotten way stronger than then. Rocks who we have no idea how strong was but still lost to Roger and Garp and a yet to reach his prime Whitebeard. Yes they would beat them.
Roger's crew 'fight' against Whitebeard crew really means nothing both Crews were filled with literal kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.