What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's Shishi Sonson made Apoo feel an itch :milaugh:

Sanji doing everything with no named attacks :ihaha: :ihaha: :ihaha:

Black Maria pummeling him freely did nothing, King's Full Zoan beak attack? Nop :sanmoji:

Gifters were never a problem for him anyway, even carrying Law, Zoro, both or a Bandage Cross Zoro :zosleepy:
and now he is gonna watch chopper 1 v. 1 queen, while he gets a 1 v. 1 fight with gifter batman at the end of wano :steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It's simple.
When you're blackmailed and, in order to protect your crew, you put yourself in harm's way, that's not a betrayal, that's a sacrifice.
No, beating up Luffy in WCI. I don't think Wano Sanji betrayed the crew.

And I honestly don't buy this logic. If this was true, Oda could have had Zoro learn of this and understand or forgive Sanji. Instead Oda decided that Zoro would never find out about it. Zoro was removed from WCI so that plot development could happen. This means that Oda could not write a scenario where Zoro would have been alright with Sanji's actions.

If Oda doesn't believe he can write Zoro accepting Sanji's actions in WCI, then I think Sanji did betray the crew in a significant manner. I trust Zoro to be the moral compass of crew loyalty, and Oda implicitly conceded that Zoro wouldn't have approved off or forgiven Sanji's actions.

So saving the symbol of the rebellion doesn't count, huh?
What he said:
That list is clearly a shitpost about physical feats and not about war contribution (I think).
Saving Momonosuke is a major contribution to the Raid, but it's not a powerscaling feat.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
just based on what do you assume that Luffy fought Kaido more than 30 minutes?
There was a panel that mentioned: "a few dozen minutes earlier" in 1012.

Yea that same japan got her over katakuri :suresure:yea "they dont care"
That doesn't change the fact that she's below the Top 20. I don't see how Katakuri is relevant β€” he's not a nakama candidate β€” Carrot is both unimportant to the current story and not popular enough in his primary market for Oda to reconsider his manga plans involving her (like e.g. Law).

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
No, beating up Luffy in WCI. I don't think Wano Sanji betrayed the crew.

And I honestly don't buy this logic. If this was true, Oda could have had Zoro learn of this and understand or forgive Sanji. Instead Oda decided that Zoro would never find out about it. Zoro was removed from WCI so that plot development could happen. This means that Oda could not write a scenario where Zoro would have been alright with Sanji's actions.

If Oda doesn't believe he can write Zoro accepting Sanji's actions in WCI, then I think Sanji did betray the crew in a significant manner. I trust Zoro to be the moral compass of crew loyalty, and Oda implicitly conceded that Zoro wouldn't have approved off or forgiven Sanji's actions.

What he said:

Saving Momonosuke is a major contribution to the Raid, but it's not a powerscaling feat.
Because Zoro's a dick.

Luffy lost again and momonosuke the crybaby needs saving again. :gokulaugh:

Maybe the Straw Hats should join Kaido's crew instead. He's quite the welcoming type. :suresure:

Momonosuke is being hunted again? Oh no! What a nightmare! :noo::myman:

I seriously hope that Kaido kills this stupid kid.:madmonk:

Man kaido has been on a roll this arc, putting down arrogant punks left and right. :finally:

#KaidoforPirateKing

:finally:

So I guess Kaido letting them join him will be the parallel to when Kuma let everyone choose to hand over Luffy or die in Thriller Bark. Oda loves to do that stuff, I'm ready. :cheers:

And it makes sense for Chopper to weaken Queen. When Nami and Usopp aren't capable of defeating Ulti and Page One, Sanji shouldn't be able to defeat Queen.

So I guess Kaido letting them join him will be the parallel to when Kuma let everyone choose to hand over Luffy or die in Thriller Bark. Oda loves to do that stuff, I'm ready. :cheers:

And it makes sense for Chopper to weaken Queen. When Nami and Usopp aren't capable of defeating Ulti and Page One, Sanji shouldn't be able to defeat Queen.
Chopper weakening Queen?

Queen after 2 named attacks from Marco: :funky: :queenhear:

That's why Oda put Kaido and BM in cover who ranked way below Carrot, be doesn't care about these garbage polls, he aint dumb.
Yea cus they the villains of this arc :kaidowhat:
There was a panel that mentioned: "a few dozen minutes earlier in 1012".

That doesn't change the fact that she's below the Top 20. I don't see how Katakuri is relevant β€” he's not a nakama candidate β€” Carrot is both unimportant to the current story and not popular enough in his primary market for Oda to reconsider his manga plans involving her (like e.g. Law).
All im saying been 23rd at bad lol
Post automatically merged:

Yea cus they the villains of this arc :kaidowhat:

All im saying been 23rd at bad lol
+aint

Status
Not open for further replies.