What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a berserk image has to do with anything? When tf did Sanji beat Drake?
:suresure:
Are you drunk mate?
Scene is canon. Don't you know? Are you dumb mate?

Cause while having image, respect the author on not being toxic instead being bitch who can't admit fault :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Moe
Zoro one shots sanji with sandai kitetsu
1 sword
Sanji one-shots Zoro easily. He hasn't shown durability on his own which why Law saved him many times from attacks that could seriously damage him.

Zolo, stop with headcannon just because 'ZKK' is debunked. Not helping your case.

Scene is canon. Don't you know? Are you dumb mate?

Cause while having image, respect the author on not being toxic instead being bitch who can't admit fault :kayneshrug:.

Sanji one-shots Zoro easily. He hasn't shown durability on his own which why Law saved him many times from attacks that could seriously damage him.

Zolo, stop with headcannon just because 'ZKK' is debunked. Not helping your case.
Anime is cannon now?
:gokulaugh:

Dude be reading One Piece GT.
And about P1...Sanji ran away from P1, he didnt beat him LOL.

Strawhats that have better feats than Sanji during the Onigashima raid:
  1. Zoro
    • Scarring Kaido
    • Blocking Hakai
  2. Luffy
    • Fighting Kaido 1 vs 1 for 30 minutes+
  3. Yamato
    • Oneshotting a Tobi Roppo
    • Oneshotting a Number
  4. Chopper
    • Fighting Zoan Queen for 1 hour+
    • Making Zoan Queen bleed with a bitchslap
  5. Franky
    • Oneshotting a Number
    • Railroading Linlin
    • Cutting up Zoan Sasaki
  6. Jimbe
    • Fighting Zoan Who's Who for 1 hour+
    • Throwing Linlin out like yesterday's garbage
  7. Robin
    • Making Black Maria bleed with a bitchslap
    • Fighting Maria for 1 hour+
    • Throwing Linlin out like yesterday's garbage

In contrast, Sanji's feats:
  • Getting low diffed by King
  • Failing to draw blood from a Tobi Roppo

Giving Sanji's feats the benefit of the doubt, he's currently #8.
:josad:
Man, this just biased talk for awhile especially going by your talk, your saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy and Chopper is even more stronger than Zoro and Jimbei who couldn't handle their enemies.

Also since when tanking enemies attack means your 'defeated' when Sanji was fine next chapter? That like saying Apoo beats Luffy for sending him to the ground, but he was find next page.

Sanji beaten PO and Drake. You don't need to show blood to know they felt the pain of the attacks. Just ask PO who got less blood and still felt Luffy's attack unless your now saying Chopper hit harder than Luffy now.

Again these aren't feats as more biased talk from toxic side.

Sanji alone dies from kaidos basic coc
He was standing to Big Mom's COC, so why? Zoro would die again given his fragile state.

Anime is cannon now?
:gokulaugh:

Dude be reading One Piece GT.
And about P1...Sanji ran away from P1, he didnt beat him LOL.
I didn't say everything is canon, certain scenes are and that is one of them.

So scene of Batman beating Luffy and Zoro is canon to your eyes if your saying 'Anime is Canon'. I am just talking about a scene, bruh.

Drake observes Chopper holding his ground against Queen and calls Coby
D: Sea
C: Fog
D: My cover is blown, they found out about me and Onigashima is in chaos
C: Wait what? How did they got you? Don't tell me...
D: I'll explain this in another moment... I joined the opposing alliance and am currently fighting alongside them
C: What alliance?
D: An alliance formed by the samurai of Wano, Strawhat Pirates and Kidd Pirates are here too. Hell, even Marco "the Phoenix" showed his face here and is fighting right next to me...
C: You made the right choice by joining Luffy in this battle! But, captain Drake... You know that we can't inform Sakazuki in a situation like this, right?
D: I know well, I didn't call you for assistance.
C: Why did you call me then?
D: Do you know TonyTony Chopper? From the Strawhat Pirates?
C: Yeah... "Cotton Candy Lover" isn't it? I guess it's Luffy's pet or something, right?
D: Not at all. Make sure to give him a proper bounty next time.

Imagine this kind of Chopper hype :finally:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Because Zoro's a dick.
If that was true Oda could have written Zoro's reaction and had Nami and co call him out on being dickish. Instead Oda chose to simply avoid the situation entirely. He couldn't write his paragon of honour and loyalty accepting Sanji's actions so he chose that Zoro never finds out about it.

Whatever you think of it, Oda doesn't actually believe Sanji acted in a manner that the character he wrote as embodying a Samurai's sense of loyalty and honour would accept. That's really not reassuring.

I don't know how much Oda himself agrees with the moral principles he gave Zoro, so I'm not going to say that Oda thinks Sanji betrayed the crew. But well, Zoro would think that if he learned of it, and that's good enough for me.

I was actually looking forward to how Oda handled Zoro's reactions to Sanji's actions. There was a lot of speculation on what drama would unfold back then. I'm disappointed (and surprised) that Oda simply chose to bail on it entirely.

In the best case scenario, Zoro learning of Sanji's actions would have caused too much drama that he didn't want to derail the plot to resolve.

thanks , i didn't notice that at all.
I didn't notice either initially. It was @Bogard that spotted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.