What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who dont want to admit that powerscaling in One Piece is pointless saying "Well lets see the context in the Chopper vs Queen fight". What context do you need? The guy is fighting against Queen since an hour! Unless time is pointless in One Piece too! Even if he loses,that's already very good for Chopper,considering also the fact that he was struggling against Perospero in WCI...this shows you,for the umpteeth time,that powerscaling is relative. In the OP world there are different powers and different skills that works differently in various situations and against different characters. Its all relative and thats ok.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, if it's really Kaido and not a Kanjuro drawing, I kind of expect it to be Yamato that received Kaido's attack (why would the spoiler provider hide Shinobu's name)?

Though I'm expecting it to be a Kanjuro drawing.

I initially just highlighted their best feats.
It is clear from the chapter title. It is Kanjuro for me. "The life of an actor".

People who dont want to admit that powerscaling in One Piece is pointless saying "Well lets see the context in the Chopper vs Queen fight". What context do you need? The guy is fighting against Queen since an hour! Unless time is pointless in One Piece too! Even if he loses,that's already very good for Chopper,considering also the fact that he was struggling against Perospero in WCI...this shows you,for the umpteeth time,that powerscaling is relative. In the OP world there are different powers and different skills that works differently in various situations and against different characters. Its all relative and thats ok.
How is it an hour? I'd say 35 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.