What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Seems like the opening song is still the same, but they changed the visual part of the opening.

Damnit Toei!

:whitepress::lusalty:

Although hopefully we might get some epic new music like the beginning of Wano to signify the raid actually starting and thus happening!

With Apoo and Queen's party, we should get some awesome music there too hopefully! Expecting something badass like Katakuri's theme for when Kaido fights too!

Hopefully we get something like this for when Queen and Apoo are partying!:

LMFAO, THATS TOO GOOD!

:gokulaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::kaidowhat:

Berserk Mode Chopper would be good
I was really hoping to see Monster Chopper featuring the Ice Oni Virus thing so we could see a throwback to Enies Lobby Monster Chopper moment but even more feral and brutal? It would have been so perfect for this arc with the Thriller Bark horror influences and Enies Lobby parallels too!
A real tragic moment of Chopper once again going berserk as a last resort maybe or just happening out of his own control due to the circumstances and Queen laughing sadistically as Ice Oni Monster Chopper causes CHAOS like if Big Mom were rampaging!

Oh god imagine if that happened along with Big Mom going on hunger rampage or a rampage in general? Jeez....

:chopoff::jinbewat:

Still waiting for Big Mom to get one of hunger pangs again and go on another hunger based rampage too...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand this. Even if Ceaser increased the duration of the monster point, it still doesnt justify this mess. Monster point was never portrayed as someone that could give a commander a run for his money. I mean even Luffy had so much problems taking down Commander level opponents. Thats huge dissrespect to Luffy and the Commanders.

ルフィはやはり覇気切れ
ゴムゴムの…で力尽きたことをカイドウから語られる
正確なラストは鬼ヶ島がワノクニ本土の上にやってくる描写

桃は公開日誌を読んで生きててよかった
それから何かを言おうとするが、終始頭に何か情報が流れ込むみたいで、うなされている
Seems like Momo read some important stuff from Oden's diary? Maybe the reason why Wano's border need to be opened?

I dont understand this. Even if Ceaser increased the duration of the monster point, it still doesnt justify this mess. Monster point was never portrayed as someone that could give a commander a run for his money. I mean even Luffy had so much problems taking down Commander level opponents. Thats huge dissrespect to Luffy and the Commanders.
Choppers fighting alongside Marco as well as Prime Hyo and the other samurai and all the pleasures nearby plus maybe even drake.

Chopper vs Queen is probably extremely misleading. It’s performance hall vs Queen

ルフィはやはり覇気切れ
ゴムゴムの…で力尽きたことをカイドウから語られる
正確なラストは鬼ヶ島がワノクニ本土の上にやってくる描写

桃は公開日誌を読んで生きててよかった
それから何かを言おうとするが、終始頭に何か情報が流れ込むみたいで、うなされている
Luffy ran out of energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.