What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will definitely return with Gear 5 now.
G5 will be either strong enough to beat Kaido without going out of Haki or it will not be having a haki duration weakness.
No. He should have already by now. Luffy fighting skills became worse since post skip. His G4 will remain same and his haki won't last for more than 20 minutes. Atleast before he lost haki only in G4. Now he is losing even in base form. Later it will be even worse.

Choppers fighting alongside Marco as well as Prime Hyo and the other samurai and all the pleasures nearby plus maybe even drake.

Chopper vs Queen is probably extremely misleading. It’s performance hall vs Queen
I dont know man. Marco was also busy with King and probably Perospero right now. Drake is probably fighting Apoo and the Gifers. So Chopper is probably the main one fighting Queen. But i hope that youre right.

Every successive gear overcame the limitation of the previous one. That's why I said G5 won't have haki time limit.
What do you mean each gear had a limit, G2 put too much stress on Luffy pre ts, G3 too Luffy only fixed that weakness post timeskip by learning to go in and out of G2/G3 at will, the fix for G4 is simple he should learn to go out of it too not wait till his haki can't contain it anymore. G5 will have a similar limitation too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
As we see Luffy has weakness, he has no enough haki to fight with yonko. I am not sure how Oda will solve this problem
Yes he better find an efficient way to deal with the problem. Knowing Oda a little he presumably came up with something. Akainu and Teach would definitely attempt to kill him quickly if he ran out of haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.