What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people pushing Yamato Vs Jack? That shit sounds lame af

yamato is obvious the Law of this arc. She’s helping against Kaido
Nah, Yamato vs Jack makes the most sense.
Helping against Kaido will make her look better than the SPs who are prophecized to beat the Yonko. Oda will not give her that important role. She will get beaten by her father and get back again.

I dont know man. Marco was also busy with King and probably Perospero right now. Drake is probably fighting Apoo and the Gifers. So Chopper is probably the main one fighting Queen. But i hope that youre right.
King was never able to keep Marco busy. Since the start marcos been working both of them. And with Chopper winning over all the beast pirates in the area as well as Tamas beast pirates taken most of the gifters off the table and all the samurai still able to fit, it’s closer to performance floor vs Queen.

Nah, Yamato vs Jack makes the most sense.
Helping against Kaido will make her look better than the SPs who are prophecized to beat the Yonko. Oda will not give her that important role. She will get beaten by her father and get back again.
Law got trashed by Doffy badly and still played a key role. Yamato can help and still be fodderized

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
King was never able to keep Marco busy. Since the start marcos been working both of them. And with Chopper winning over all the beast pirates in the area as well as Tamas beast pirates taken most of the gifters off the table and all the samurai still able to fit, it’s closer to performance floor vs Queen.
Indeed. Marco has most likely got the ability to efficiently deal with King. Sanji is most likely set to deal with Queen at this stage. I told ya that Queen was likely not finished with Chopper probably also due plot reasons and now he will probably assist the Grandmaster and switch positions.:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.