What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
金棒に叩かれるところキンエモンの身体あったわごめん
ルフィは海中描写有り
その前後で麦わら一味全員映るけど、ジンベイだけないんでジンベイが助けるんだと思う

菊はカンジュローがおでんに化けたせいで攻撃を躊躇い刺されて致命傷
カイドウは本物以外ありえない展開

Leaker apologies saying that Kin's body was there when Kaidou smashed him with the iron club(he didn't see him before)
Luffy falls into the sea.
All the straw hats appears except Jinbei, so leaker thinks Jinbei will save him.

Kiku hesitated because Kanjurou transformed into Oden and then she got stabbed with a fatal wound.
Leaker says that there is no way that's not Kaidou.
Post automatically merged:

No, it says that he was moaning in pain, most likely due to all the information going to his brain.
Ask about Sanji

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The monster trio has and will always be about strength. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji don't have any other sort of dynamic between them that keeps the Trio alive.

Sanji doesn't have good feats right now, yes. But only a dumb person would think that he won't get great feats going forward.
I think Sanji gets great feats going forward, but beating Queen is not enough for him to push Zoro to medium difficulty.

I'm not confident that Queen can push a bloodlusted Zoro to medium difficulty.

And that was before Zoro awakened COC.

The dynamic where Sanji pushes Zoro to high difficulty and Zoro pushes Luffy to high difficulty as died and there's no indication it's coming back.

If Sanji solos both King and Queen like @Yasheen and @Zoro D Goat claim, I'll reconsider, but until then, End of Wano Luffy and Zoro low diff End of Wano Sanji.

Given that, the monster trio feels meaningless. When was the last time Luffy, Zoro and Sanji worked together to defeat an enemy? (The Kraken) Leave Luffy aside, when last did Zoro and Sanji work together to defeat an enemy? (Pacifista on Punk Hazard). When last did they work together to protect Luffy? (Vs Hody's officers on Fishman Island). When last did they save each other in combat or have each other's backs or anything?

For the last 10 years, Zoro, Law and Luffy have been more of a trip or various pairs of duos. Even in this very arc, it was Zoro, Law and Luffy on the Rooftop not Sanji.

Sanji will defeat a Calamity? Yes, I agree. Defeating a Calamity just doesn't cut it anymore when Zoro and Luffy can low diff Calamities.

The heart pirates are saving Luffy. What’s the point of the whole submarine staying behind if they aren’t? You could’ve just had them in the battle as background fodder

金棒に叩かれるところキンエモンの身体あったわごめん
ルフィは海中描写有り
その前後で麦わら一味全員映るけど、ジンベイだけないんでジンベイが助けるんだと思う

菊はカンジュローがおでんに化けたせいで攻撃を躊躇い刺されて致命傷
カイドウは本物以外ありえない展開

Leaker apologies saying that Kin's body was there when Kaidou smashed him with the iron club(he didn't see him before)
Luffy falls into the sea.
All the straw hats appears except Jinbei, so leaker thinks Jinbei will save him.

Kiku hesitated because Kanjurou transformed into Oden and then she got stabbed with a fatal wound.
Leaker says that there is no way that's not Kaidou.
Post automatically merged:

No, it says that he was moaning in pain, most likely due to all the information going to his brain.
In that case Jimbe would drop the fight with Who' Who...?

I guessed something similar on how Kanjuro defeated Kiku, I'm curious on what kind of fatal injury it is

Kinemon has a huge red flag on him now

Status
Not open for further replies.